The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Problem with cte.... can't play with friends as they don't have it!

edit:

finding servers now!

Although too late for any serious gaming now.....

Plus, none have enough players in them anyway

edit;

ok they filled up quickly lol

Last edited:
Underboss
I must say this is rather annoying now.

Although The Interview is good I would much rather play BF4.

Screw you lizardsquad, Screw you China.

And yeah I'm not dlling CTE, BF4 has enough of my HDD space as it is, screw redownloading the game.

**edit** stats engine seems to be back up and running, not sure of servers.

Soldato
So ive lost all my settings had to do a fresh install and forgot to copy the settings :( managed to get all my key bindings and sensitivity back to how they were but cant remember my graphic settings.
What are you lot running? I still want it to look good at 1080p but i know there a few settings that you can turn down to low that help a lot in fps but dont make much difference in graphics

Underboss
GG's tonight! :D

Some good gang bang action tonight! Was nice to have some love towards us instead of rage too :)

Yeah when you have you & me in jets and Westie in a LB all hitting the enemy LB he is going to have a bad time.

Was strange wasn't it, someone actually saying we were good instead of the usual rage monsters!

Underboss
I'm about although the heavy winds last night have wrecked my fencing so think I'm gonna need to measure up and splash the cash on some new fencing!

Good way to spend £250 I suppose :rolleyes: - I also hate putting up fencing!

Caporegime
Will be about today! Probably after 1.

you said it would be another 2am night Nex lol.

fEJDKTW.gif

:D

Breaking news....

China has promised to stop the DDOS attacks if Nexus promises not to spawn camp them with the attack jet :D

ok ok, I will spawn camp them with my AA/tank instead then :p

Yeah when you have you & me in jets and Westie in a LB all hitting the enemy LB he is going to have a bad time.

Was strange wasn't it, someone actually saying we were good instead of the usual rage monsters!

haha that was great! I think it was the same guy in the LB all the time too, his rep bitches can't save him :D

Yup, think that is the first time tbh :eek: Certainly the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom