The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
No point getting any monitors with freesync right around the corner!

I have decided that I def. want VA for my next monitor, the blacks/contrast ratio on that philips 40" 4k look INSANE!

As much as I like the 21.9 aspect ratio, I won't say no to a good 27" 1440 VA with freesync + really good motion clarity for <£600

Gux

Gux

Associate
Can any of you give some guidance please?

My brother is playing BF4 with the following spec:

3.2ghz quad core phenom 2
6gb DDR3 ram
GTX 550 Ti
BF4 - Med settings and AA off!

He's getting really bad stutter and isn't sure how to cure it. He's in the process of uploading a YT video to show the issue, but thought I'd ask while he's waiting for the upload to finish!

Here is the video - http://a.pomf.se/owhcbm.webm

The quality of the video does not represent the quality of the graphics settings used, this was to allow a quick upload.

Looks to me, that it might be a RAM problem. Usually severe drops like this is due to the RAM running out and then the computer has to use the HDD. When I game on Battlefield its using around 6GB out of the 8GB I have, so the consumption is quite big.

Soldato
here ya go Josh, pic of the geek corner. LEDs are not as bright as pic shows, my phone camera over saturates but you get the idea. Takes the glare off the screen really nicely. Next on the upgrade list, new keyboard.

15945542877_4e5f68ba01_c.jpg

Caporegime
had some great rage tonight from mortar lovers :D

first admin kicked me on golmund while i was ruining for camping :p 40 tickets in i was 19-2 :D

second admin tried to votekick me from server for winning map next map constant votekick votes by him to kick me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom