The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Mine also, dose her up with pills and cough mixture, slip in a sneaky sleeping pill and you are good to game!

:D

Are you still talking about playing bf4 or some other shenanigans.:D

lol - unfortunately we don't have any and I'll be looking after our son when I get home from work! Unless she's miraculously recovered!

I tried to get on this morning for a quick round but he woke up :mad:

Soldato
Just shows how stupid the game really is when this can be done ^ Like ejecting in mid flight and grabbing another plane

Arcade FPS game...how is it meant to be realistic? If you want to be bored poopless go play ARMA where they aim for realism...aka get helo dropped > walk 5 miles in what seems like hours seeing nothing > get shot by a sniper....game over

Caporegime
Personally I think Battlefield is a pretty good 'middle step' between realism, balance and fun. Only thing I will say is that DICE don't seem to know what a Javelin or TOW missile does to a tank!

Soldato
Attachments are very dependent on the gun and play style. In saying that I generally run angled + laser and either flash hider or silencer depending on the application. Symthic.com is your friend.

Caporegime
Attachments are very dependent on the gun and play style. In saying that I generally run angled + laser and either flash hider or silencer depending on the application. Symthic.com is your friend.
Thats the site i was wondering about. Currently using the AEK and its great fun. If a little prone to muzzle rise.

Caporegime
Mainly play assault and engineer. For the former theres a few guns i use most, M416, AR160 and bulldog. But decided to give the AEK a try. For engi its mainly been the ACE21 but now the ACWR. Bit of recon with the M40A5 but for longer range im hooked on the SRR61. Very little bullet drop with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom