The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Using a wireless adapter USB here and can't complain about it tbh, get about 7-8MB dll speed (depending on what I am downloading and where from), 4-5 bars of strength etc. I was on a decent PCI card but needed the PCI slot for my asus essence STX II soundcard.

My main problem is just virgin's crap quality!

HOgy9Cx.png

The big red line for packet loss is when I reset the router last night after being kicked for high ping :mad:

I would love to play this game on a perfect connection just to see how different the hit reg. etc. is.

Crickey, good going. I think i have two.:D

better get a ****bucket and ptfo more then!!! :p

Shall be on tonight if anyone is about......

PS.

Ordered Thor's hammer Josh :D

Caporegime
What's your connection?
BT adsl option 3, unlimited package. Upto 8mb apparently. Netgear DG834PN router with a wired connection.

I would love to play this game on a perfect connection just to see how different the hit reg. etc. is.

better get a ****bucket and ptfo more then!!! :p
Lol, yep. Gonna start playing a bit more as i normally only go on a couple of nights a week. Last few days have been great fun. Game is running nicely, my scores are improving a bit and im enjoying it more now.

Underboss
Good lad Nexus re Thors hammer - we are hammer fwends! Hammer time!

I might be on this evening, not sure if friends are coming over, I pretty much destroyed him whilst erecting the fence, so doubt he will be in any mood to come back around!

I still cant feel my hands!

Caporegime
Want me to send back your MTFU pills?

:p

Good lad Nexus re Thors hammer - we are hammer fwends! Hammer time!

I might be on this evening, not sure if friends are coming over, I pretty much destroyed him whilst erecting the fence, so doubt he will be in any mood to come back around!

I still cant feel my hands!

hehe so we are! It has been dispatched :D

Please don't get a good connection :p. You're hacking enough as it is :D.

Nexus cant be hacking, if he was he'd be a battlelog forum admin by now.:D

:D

With a good connection...... "HIS SKILL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!"

Permabanned
You know, being in the opposing team to you guys I can completely relate to the rage that ensues :(.

One day I'll give you a run for your money. One day :).

If half the people played for objectives then matches would be challenging and fun. Instead those who rage unfortunately don't know what teamplay is or how Rush and Conquest is meant to be played.

Basics in flanking, pushing, spawn areas, capping flags, using your Kit properly etc seem to be lost with random players who would rather camp on a building with C4.

But yeah, even I was shocked yesterday that OCUK managed to get all the Locker flags within 2mins odd and base rape was bound to occur. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom