The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What's wrong with actives? Fire and forget baby :D. Faster recharge time than the others and as long as you lead the target they can do whatever they want but it's still going to hit afaik there's no lock-in warnings.

Win win. Then again you are the pro jet camper here so I'll take your advice :D.

Soldato
OP
But it says in origin - last played this game back in October? :confused:

Battlelog and Origin are separate, you said your ban was for battlelog. You can log in to battlelog and post in the forums etc without Origin hence the message you are getting.

As Joe said you probably been hacked.

Have you got 'Login Verification On' in Origin?

Last edited:
Caporegime
There is no honour in using activs! :p

There are lock on warnings with activs, it is just a lot shorter of a warning, flares and ECM can stop them from hitting too.

Problem with activs is you can't do **** against ground vehicles then.

And yup flares the best for pub, ecm too risky and doesn't stop missiles half the time.

Soldato
Okay random one - anyone come across this before??

I haven't played BF4 much at all, thought it giving it a go since leaving it in October. I just went to log into the battlelog and I got a message saying "you have been banned from battlelog, if you think this was in error please contact us"

I haven't even played this really - maybe a few hours logged. Wtf is that all about?

Your account probably got hacked

Battlelog and Origin are separate, you said your ban was for battlelog. You can log in to battlelog and post in the forums etc without Origin hence the message you are getting.

As Joe said you probably been hacked.

Have you got 'Login Verification On' in Origin?

Yes Origin seems okay and login verification is on. I've dropped an email off to accounts at EA - but not sure if that's the right place?!

Caporegime
tumblr_m336glqeNC1r04pibo1_500_zps0b4f12c4.jpg~original

Caporegime
6wFwOrT.jpg

Xqzuk6e.jpg

Had to laugh at everyone jumping onto Nexus' man-parts because he's 'OMG XFACTOR'. "I was just killedby Xfactor. Life complete" LOL

:D

IT IS SO DAMN GOOD!!!

- had a guy following me everywhere and always reviving!

See if I had any other name, there be so much rage instead.

But bad thing.....

- constantly get HVT status
- get all the try hards after you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom