The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do you mean? They don't have noise cancellation but the cans are pretty good fit so I can barely hear anything and they don't leak much either.

Detachable microphone is a nice touch too so when I'm not on TS i don't have to deal with the mic poking me in the face :)

Soldato
Winnerish* then :D.

It was a fluke against you I stand no chance against nexus let alone sidey and westie. I get behind nexus he stops mid air, turns on the spot and head shots me with a 25mm :(. I'd win if it weren't for the copious amount of hacks.

He has a beastly pc but not for the game it's all the hacks he's running :D.

Soldato

It was a fluke against you I stand no chance against nexus let alone sidey and westie. I get behind nexus he stops mid air, turns on the spot and head shots me with a 25mm :(. I'd win if it weren't for the copious amount of hacks.

Yes 'hacks' :p

But seriously, nexus is unbelievable he is so consistent and always owns!

Underboss

Until he does a jet 360 no scope rendozuke regain I won't be impressed.

Caporegime
We playing air superiority tonight then!? Can I join? :p

GG's last night, who knew that the words "I have a youtube channel" could cause so much entertainment! :D

Got to say, it is great using a popular youtube name, get so many rep bitches lol

Yup 85 FOV (inf. and vehicle) here at 2560x1080!

Josh, you most certainly don't "suck" in tanks or jets! Just have to believe in yourself and stay calm at all times. Trust me it works ;)

unsure how some tanks killed me in 2 shots front on though.

I was scrolling through my saved videos and found a lovely c4 kill on you and nexus. Made so much better by the "O F off mynight" :D. Iirc it was my 6th attempt lol.

Glitch! There is a very small hit box at the top of the tank, which if you hit, does a critical hit i.e. the same as getting shot in the rear ass. It is very tricky to do so I never bother with it, done it quite a few times by accident though.

Lol, like Josh said in that video! **** OFF!!!!! :p

And Nexus did you really think I'd forsake you and drop you from my friends list now you are a world famous tube star? ;):D

hehe, of course not, after all, I am rolling in the youtube money! :p

But nah, it was strange, I couldn't see you on my friends list at all! :confused:

I might try binding left ctrl to pitch down and how gravity and different manoeuvres affect it.

Just persevere, expect to die loads at the beginning but you'll get better with lots of practice.

I have left ctrl bound to pitch down but I hardly ever use it tbh.

And yup, forgot to mention that in my post, have to factor in gravity! when going up, you need to go faster more often and when going down, you need to slow down more often.

And so true that last part, I was AWFUL when I first started in jets, just ask Joe etc. who were trying to get me the UCAV :o

This is what my screen looks like during BF 4:

lq3V2mf.jpg
:D

I defy the laws of gravity when it comes to jets :p

Last night was weird, had a couple of issues:

- game crashed and reported a mantle error, first time I have ever seen this error
- pc started to slow down big time to the point of it freezing completely thus hard resetting

We used to follow xfactor and wiggidtybear on servers when it showed on battlelog what server they was on... They didn't last more then a map until they swapped... That's when he complained to EA to get the server ip removed from peoples profile pages.

haha, you are mean! :D

I have played against you and the cG guys on both this and BF 3 and would do exactly the same, I will never forget the firestorm rush map in bf 3 when playing against you, paydra, matt etc. I still feel violated!

Although the next round on seine was much better, remember killing paydra and kawusa quite a few times as infantry and then paydra was raging and blaming it on my connection/ping lol

Until he does a jet 360 no scope rendozuke regain I won't be impressed.

xA65l.png

But in all honesty, I am just a good "pub stomper", against the likes of westie in a jet etc. I get my ass handed to me in a matter of seconds :(

edit;

as for headset etc.

If you got a decent enough sound card then creative aurvana live 2 and just buy a separate clip on mic

Plantronics 780 is pretty good for the price too but I would much rather have the above!

Last edited:
Soldato
I got a few fps extra out of it but it looked more washed out/it doesn't work with raptr recording so kind of a deal breaker for me.

I'm sure it will get better it's still relativly early days.

Soldato
You shouldn't be disappointed
icon14.gif

Caporegime
Just had a nap so I am ready for bf 4 tonight! :D

Thankfully I shan't be able to offer myself as a noob air target tonight, it's time for a real pub. Although I might have a quick game later on for the lulz.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! BF comes first!!!! :p

Is Mantle preferred to DX for AMD cards? Never noticed a difference myself.

Depends on the setup, for my rig, there is a massive difference, DX feels unplayable compared to mantle.

I got a few fps extra out of it but it looked more washed out/it doesn't work with raptr recording so kind of a deal breaker for me.

I'm sure it will get better it's still relativly early days.

Is that because you used sweetfx with DX?

Can't say that I have noticed any difference between the colours etc. of "stock" DX and mantle.

I am pretty sure that there is a way of recording mantle games using some other software or a tweak via raptr, iirc you might have to use borderless windowed mode.

Soldato
I will look into that. Erm I'm sure there was colour issues. Admittedly there's been another driver update since I last tried.

I still haven't tried sweetfx worried about getting banned :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom