The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
See that is my problem, I got no other games to play and haven't done so for a long time now :( and I am close to 1000 hours in this now.... if it weren't for TS and you guys, I wouldn't have even got near 300 hours lol

I am just missing my CQ map fix from bf 3 :p

TBH, very tempted to buy BC 2 again, that game was just PURE fun even when lone wolfing.

Caporegime
bc2 ten times better than bf3. tbh total easy mode. bf4 is harder than bf3.

wish bfbc2 had a player base like bf4 would play it everyday if it did. still best bf of recent years.

Underboss
Getting to the bored stage of this game again :( Time for a break me thinks.

Re-dll BF 3!

You do this every 3/4 months, play BF3 for 20mins, moan at the lack of servers and then play BF4 again.

The game is starting to feel a little samey again for me. Getting very bored of the vanilla maps, I like the servers that do map rotation through all the DLC (china rising excluded) packs but they are always empty.

Caporegime
Suggestions for a new name? :D

Never play bc2. Tempted but I'd probably be wasting my money.

Just change your name again that'll cheer you up for a few days :D.

TBH, even going back to it now, chances are you would probably much prefer it, I would say that 90% of the people on this forum preferred bc 2. The only thing that really puts me of it in comparison to bf 3 and 4 is the movement.

I don't know which game I would say is "easier/harder" but there is just something about bc 2 and rush were even if you weren't doing great, it was still superb fun.

Yup they were ****ing *****s! Needless to say another server added to the radar. Running out of servers for bf 4 now big time lol

You do this every 3/4 months, play BF3 for 20mins, moan at the lack of servers and then play BF4 again.

The game is starting to feel a little samey again for me. Getting very bored of the vanilla maps, I like the servers that do map rotation through all the DLC (china rising excluded) packs but they are always empty.

I know :( Think I might stick to bf 3 for a bit longer this time though.

Same here as well, loved playing other maps a few nights ago, it is largely why I have been playing a fair bit more infantry on the vanilla maps, the only problem with that is the majority of maps suck big time for the inf. play imo.

Permabanned
Apart from the obvious problems that BF3 has playing it over the past few weeks I have found:

- Loads of new players (Thanks to Origin/Humble bundle selling the game for 64p)
- Well populated for TDM/Rush/Conquest/Assault
- Scan servers are always populated and has more chance of players who PTFO
- If you team stack there is more chance that you will totally kill a server (change those clan tags)
- As the game is unsupported there is more of a chance for hackers running havoc
- Those who have stuck with BF3 are in either one of two categories 1. Total noobs or 2. Decent players (My team got their asses handed to them on a plate in TDM by 2 clan members)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/83422260/325951799/
:(
- Vanilla maps are more populated than the DLC (that's always the case though)

Soldato
Nexus, if you want a challenge and a laugh you should reset your stats.

If you think you got rage and hackusations before, wait for the the responses to the lvl 1 "noob" getting the mvp constantly ;)

If you don't want to reset, you could open another origin account.

(Imagine Nexus, Westie, Raider, Tony and kiwi or Locky hitting a server with level1 accounts :D )

Last edited:
Caporegime
hehe, that is a good idea :D Although iirc, does resetting stats not only wipe things like k/d, SPM, kpm etc. Pretty sure it doesn't reset your rank and wipe your unlocks etc.

Would love to reset the stats just to have a 30+ k/d though, can just imagine the chat now lol.

DICE/EA getting even more money from me!? Not a chance! :p

Soldato
hehe, that is a good idea :D Although iirc, does resetting stats not only wipe things like k/d, SPM, kpm etc. Pretty sure it doesn't reset your rank and wipe your unlocks etc.

Would love to reset the stats just to have a 30+ k/d though, can just imagine the chat now lol.

DICE/EA getting even more money from me!? Not a chance! :p

Get a new account then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom