The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is there any way to make Shadowplay automatically start recording? And I really wish the icon in the corner was animated or something to let you know it is actually recording!

If you enable Manual and Shadow Recording, and the icon appears in game then by default that is automatically recording in the background. You can either hit the hotkey to save the last x amount of time of recording (x being what you specified) or you can set a hot key to manually start recording but you have to remember to end it. Either way, when its writing the footage to disk, you should see the icon change to a down-arrow in the middle.

Soldato
Just took a chunk outta my hand at work so at hospital atm waiting to get it stitched up have no idea if it's serious or not but it's my right hand and near the side of my index finger so looks like I'm ****ed for gaming if I can't move it after being stitched up...

Gutted :(

Joe if u can let Matt know as he might have to replace me for tomorrow's game vs you lot.

Cheers bud.

Only just saw this, shoot man..Wish you a speedy recovery...Lets hope you can at least use your left hand for "tanking"

Last edited:
Soldato
All on the CQ247 server too, had to jump on TS to apologise to the admins who kicked me after I accidentally C4'd the wrong boat with 3 of them on-board LOL

Lol was it a friendly boat?

Cheers peeps... think it's gonna be hurting a lot more in the morning but I'm gonna unstrap my fingers so I can at least try and hold my mouse...

Soldato
If you enable Manual and Shadow Recording, and the icon appears in game then by default that is automatically recording in the background. You can either hit the hotkey to save the last x amount of time of recording (x being what you specified) or you can set a hot key to manually start recording but you have to remember to end it. Either way, when its writing the footage to disk, you should see the icon change to a down-arrow in the middle.

I like that, gonna have to give that go! :D

Soldato
What the STRAWBERRY HAT was THAT?! is a polite way of putting what I was thinking whilst playing last night. think there were 3 deaths in a row where I lit the other guy up like the 4th of July but yet I die and they are on 0HP.... what the ****

is this like the HC bf3 bug where it would always just say 60HP or is this something else? just seriously frustrating as I put a good few bursts into someone, then seeing they are still up and I'm next to them I just full auto them (they are pretty much filling up my screen) but yet I still come out worse :/

SORT IT OUT DICE YOU ******* MUGS!

Soldato
There is nothing wrong with the 0% "bug". BF4 health isn't dealt with as whole numbers but by percentages. So if you see someone on 0% health, that is because they are somewhere between 0 and 1%. If you want to kill someone youu must do 100% damage to them.

eg @30mtrs with the ACE21 you deal 19.9% dmg land 5 shots and you have done 99.5% dmg which will show up as 0% health to the other player. Is this frustrating..yes, is the main actual issue the netcode is shocking..yes, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you needed to shoot them with one more bullet.

Soldato
Yeah the other night on TDM, happened more than once.

Although I don't seem to being killed by people on 1 heath as often so at least that problem may have been partially solved /sarcasm.

Associate
I've been getting that 0 health thing lately and last night pumped a few into a guy and distinctly remember getting at least 3 hit markers and he killed me with 100 health...ffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom