The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't know what a good range for a headshot is with a sniper rifle, but battlelog claimed I'd got my 300m headshot for the phantom prospect achievement.

With a silenced MG4 :)

Might just be bugged battlelog though.

Edit must be bugged BL, bfstats claims 148m :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Sometimes I find it really difficult to see other soldiers against some backgrounds, but I am old :(
Also find myself in servers with people who have had their q button surgically removed.

Soldato
Sometimes I find it really difficult to see other soldiers against some backgrounds, but I am old :(

it's what the Q button is for...instant highlighting xD

had a few fun rounds at lunch time :D had the morning booked off work for a wet sauna session and a full body massage :) then the de-stressing got undone about 5 mins into playing bf4 haha! then in to work :( but more BF in about 2 hours :D hooorahhh!!!!!

also

Tip 1...Get in the AA
Tip 2...Park AA in skip thereby making it invulnerable to attacks from the side
Tip 3...Use thermal

holy cow!!! ummmm....do they actually fit in the skips? lol that with the active defense would be retarded.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I don't know what a good range for a headshot is with a sniper rifle, but battlelog claimed I'd got my 300m headshot for the phantom prospect achievement.

With a silenced MG4 :)

Might just be bugged battlelog though.

Edit must be bugged BL, bfstats claims 148m :(

Thats a combined total, not just a single 300m. It got me at first too. :)

Soldato
it's what the Q button is for...instant highlighting xD

had a few fun rounds at lunch time :D had the morning booked off work for a wet sauna session and a full body massage :) then the de-stressing got undone about 5 mins into playing bf4 haha! then in to work :( but more BF in about 2 hours :D hooorahhh!!!!!

also

holy cow!!! ummmm....do they actually fit in the skips? lol that with the active defense would be retarded.

I think I over use q and get cooldown when I need it.

I've certainly had an IFV in a skip on Lancang Dam. Took out 2 MBTs as they tried to hammer me from the side. 0 damage.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also find myself in servers with people who have had their q button surgically removed.

It is a very common problem. I find it really annoying when trying to fly, if team-mates spot targets on the ground they are soooo much easier to kill.

JGStonedRaider, I think you are the right person to ask about this. I need a new headset, what would I be better going with?

A decent stereo headset and a cheap sound card, Qpad QH-90 and Xonar DGX, or something like a Razer Kraken 7.1 USB headset.

Soldato
I'd say either or, the usb surrounds are pretty damn good these days, never owned one personally tho :p

Currently got the Xonar Xense bundle with the pc-350 stereo headset and I love them to bits. need to fiddle some settings to get the best out of them but damn to they sound good! if you do get a Xonar card be sure to use the 3rd party unified zonar drivers you can get from le google ;)

damn shall have to try this skippage action....so... why aren't the military just cutting holes in the bottom of skips and slapping them on to protect out tanks? it's like an extra layer of spacer armor xD

Caporegime
Bah since playing bf 3 again, it is missing with my tank shell aim etc. in bf 4 so not playing with tanks in bf 3 any more :p

Purely infantry and heli gunner whoring in bf 3 now! :D

Soldato
Any TDM whores on here? getting bored of the Scan noobs can anyone recommend some new ideally English servers? No stupid rules just plain old TDM preferably not HC but it's always good to have some for a change.

Soldato
Uh? AA is banned? Just use thermal if no 3D is what you mean.

What do you mean?

Nope, i've just spent a few days purposely doing not much else other than loading bikes/quads/jetskis with c4 and just purposely finding tanks/aa/boats and making them go boom to do some ShadowPlay testing and YouTube videos - it's rather fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom