The Big Photographic Deals thread

Soldato
Whats the best way to purchase photoshop and lightroom are there cheaper ways to do it or???

Matt

I believe others have purchased mainly from Amazon when they have the plan on offer, Adobe sometimes do as well.

Keep on buying, as you get a key code and apply this to your account. It works out cheaper than paying Adobe per month.

I recently did this on Amazon Prime day and purchased a 1 year plan for £80, price per month on an annual plan from Adobe is £10 / month which works out to be £120 over a year.

Man of Honour
Hey guys,

I was about to buy a camera from E-Infinity but read a random comment on here that said if I contact P.anamoz they'll normally offer a discount, so they did but they are still £31 more than E-Infinity, is it worth paying the extra for them or is E-Infinity better?

Why is the Pana shop banned on the forum?

Soldato
Hey guys,

I was about to buy a camera from E-Infinity but read a random comment on here that said if I contact P.anamoz they'll normally offer a discount, so they did but they are still £31 more than E-Infinity, is it worth paying the extra for them or is E-Infinity better?

I recently had a situation where a large piece of dust suddenly made an appearance under the front element of a lens that I'd only had since last October.
Not expecting this to be covered under the P........ Z warranty I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from them advising me to take the lens to Fixation and get an estimate which they will then pay into my account. As far as I'm concerned the price difference is worth paying for the P........ Z item particularly as they often reduce the price of the item if requested.

Man of Honour
I recently had a situation where a large piece of dust suddenly made an appearance under the front element of a lens that I'd only had since last October.
Not expecting this to be covered under the P........ Z warranty I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from them advising me to take the lens to Fixation and get an estimate which they will then pay into my account. As far as I'm concerned the price difference is worth paying for the P........ Z item particularly as they often reduce the price of the item if requested.
That's very good to know, thanks :)

Did you have to pay for the repair first and then claim back the money?

Soldato
That's very good to know, thanks :)

Did you have to pay for the repair first and then claim back the money?
I haven't taken it to Fixation yet, I'm going into London on Monday for a 50th anniversary graduation lunch so I'll take it in then.
P........ z have said that they will pay the full amount on receipt of the quotation.

Caporegime
Hey guys,

Pana give a 3 year warranty and thats worth the extra £31 in my book

Associate
Lightroom and Photoshop Photography plan is on sale for £89.99 at the rainforest.

Does anyone know if you can purchase multiple codes and add them all to your account or do you have to do it each time the subscription runs out?

Caporegime
Lightroom and Photoshop Photography plan is on sale for £89.99 at the rainforest.

Does anyone know if you can purchase multiple codes and add them all to your account or do you have to do it each time the subscription runs out?

you can certainly buy a code and add it to your existing plan before you current subscription runs out.

I believe Raymond is paid up to 2024 or something :)

Caporegime
you can certainly buy a code and add it to your existing plan before you current subscription runs out.

I believe Raymond is paid up to 2024 or something :)

Something like that, i normally buy it on Prime Day or Black Friday. They drop to £90 about 2 to 3 times a year. I buy it every 6 months or 12 so it's stacked a few years ahead. There is a max number of years though you can stack.

Back
Top Bottom