The Big Photographic Deals thread

Caporegime
Anyone looking for a deal on an Adobe Lightroom and Photo Shop subscription for 1 year, look at Groupon. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/adobe-photoshop-lightroom-subscription-bitdefender-total-security it is £83.90 and you get a little extra off using the code SITESALE.

I've just purchased one, you also get a Bit Defender Antivirus for 1 year as well, so worth it.
Not a bad price but in a few weeks It’s Black Friday and likely to be £60 for the year.

Caporegime
For both?
well LR and PS yes. You dont normally get the Bit Defender antivirus.

Its the Creative Cloud Photography plan (20Gb) plan

Was pretty sure its normally £60 for a one year deal but I am getting old and you can stack them so havent bought any for a while. Just seen my sub runs out in June 2023 so will be looking to top up a year or two this time around

Soldato
Have not purchased another to stack as low on funds at the moment but managed to get it at similar price earlier this month.

I've not really found many other good deals when it comes to photography equipment, lenses or cameras.

Have not purchased another to stack as low on funds at the moment but managed to get it at similar price earlier this month.

I've not really found many other good deals when it comes to photography equipment, lenses or cameras.
There rarely is. Even second hand camera market is silly money.

Can’t bring myself to pay subscription to Adobe. Thankfully my free version still does what I need.

Back
Top Bottom