The Big Photographic Deals thread

Soldato
Does capture one ever run offers?
I've been using them for a few years now and to the best of my knowledge they rarely (if ever) run deals on BF (directly) - although they ARE running a sale on their style packs at the minute.
It does seem as though various retailers are offering a sale of sorts - £199 as opposed to £299 but that's still pretty expensive.
As for the software itself directly from C1, IIRC they tend to have a decent sale around Easter time which is around mid-cycle for their products.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been using them for a few years now and to the best of my knowledge they rarely (if ever) run deals on BF (directly) - although they ARE running a sale on their style packs at the minute.
It does seem as though various retailers are offering a sale of sorts - £199 as opposed to £299 but that's still pretty expensive.
As for the software itself directly from C1, IIRC they tend to have a decent sale around Easter time which is around mid-cycle for their products.
Thanks, guess ill hold out and see then. 299 is far too much to justify for it for me.

Soldato
Thanks, guess ill hold out and see then. 299 is far too much to justify for it for me.
Even as happy user of their software £299 is definitely too much and so too is £199 IMO.
Oddly enough, I just logged in to see if there was an offer to upgrade from my current 22 to 23 and they are charging £199 (which is the standard upgrade price) but I can buy an upgrade license along with their complete style pack for £192.
Given that style pack is currently 'on sale' for £92 from £185 that in theory makes C1 £100. If I REALLY wanted the style pack it would almost be worth it :p

Soldato
Thanks for this @Greebo I used Luminar 4 a few years back but found it slow, so moved back to Lightroom for which I have a subscription for.

I'll Try Luminar Ai since certain edits are done far easier and quicker than in Lightroom or Photoshop. But at the same time for a novice, Luminar Ai for free is a huge deal.

Also, you have someone trying to steal your identity @Greedo :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thanks for this @Greebo I used Luminar 4 a few years back but found it slow, so moved back to Lightroom for which I have a subscription for.

I'll Try Luminar Ai since certain edits are done far easier and quicker than in Lightroom or Photoshop. But at the same time for a novice, Luminar Ai for free is a huge deal.

Also, you have someone trying to steal your identity @Greedo :D

Burn the imposter!!!!

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah I picked that deal up myself. I had been waiting since the beginning of the year for this Prime Day deal but my Lebanon shenanigans are still going strong so I think I’ll have to hold off!
Yeah i have been waiting for my Lebanon deal to fall through and be cancelled but it hasnt so far. And the renewal price for next year, although its a 25%+ increase, I will be more than happy with if its still alive :)

Back
Top Bottom