The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Caporegime
Talk about Wrestlemania in London going by some articles today. Vince always kept mania as a U.S.\ Canada thing. Wonder if they would consider doing it further afield.

Associate
London Mayor mentioned it in a tweet about his re-election and HHH replied....

I always thought it was to do with some tax thing in London as was with Wembley and Champions League but they'd make a mint doing it here going by the prices of recent UK events.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I always thought it was to do with some tax thing in London as was with Wembley and Champions League but they'd make a mint doing it here going by the prices of recent UK events.

Vince was asked about it before and stated it would always remain a us/Canada event. Not sure what the reasoning was. The big 4 (mania\summerlam\survivor series\rumble) have always been us\canda with the exception of one time summerslam was in England in 92.

That's the one Hogan allegedly main evented and had a dying child at ringside for his match that had the smell of death on him....Mr T and Michael Jackson were also in attendance...

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Last edited:
Associate
Used to love the wrestling in my younger school days, HHH, the rock, undertaker, stone cold, tag teams of hardy boyz and the dudley brothers, to name a few, was great fun, the chat now seems to be about rhea ripley

Associate
Posting the below in spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't seen the latest RAW yet:

Judgement Day were drafted to Raw, though they didn't include Rhea in that announcement. Of course she's injured at the moment, but I can't see why they'd omit her unless they're considering her coming back and possibly not being with JD anymore. She had just won the title, so was probably moving towards branching out into a true singles run (imo she's outgrown JD anyway). It's quite clear they're setting up Damien Priest to leave before much longer - he's another one who needs to break out to really shine I think. Bondage Undertaker needs a new image :D

Speaking of Rhea, she's absolutely fantastic, but that brilliance does cast a bit of a shadow on other talent. I think this is an opportunity for a few others to take some limelight; Liv Morgan and Tiff Stratton specifically. I think Liv's fairly clean win over Nia was huge for her.

Some good talent moving up from NXT, so I think we have a lot of good things coming. Haven't been this excited about pro wrestling for donkeys!

Associate
Posting the below in spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't seen the latest RAW yet:

Judgement Day were drafted to Raw, though they didn't include Rhea in that announcement. Of course she's injured at the moment, but I can't see why they'd omit her unless they're considering her coming back and possibly not being with JD anymore. She had just won the title, so was probably moving towards branching out into a true singles run (imo she's outgrown JD anyway). It's quite clear they're setting up Damien Priest to leave before much longer - he's another one who needs to break out to really shine I think. Bondage Undertaker needs a new image :D

Speaking of Rhea, she's absolutely fantastic, but that brilliance does cast a bit of a shadow on other talent. I think this is an opportunity for a few others to take some limelight; Liv Morgan and Tiff Stratton specifically. I think Liv's fairly clean win over Nia was huge for her.

Some good talent moving up from NXT, so I think we have a lot of good things coming. Haven't been this excited about pro wrestling for donkeys!
Speaking of Rhea, I recall seeing a stigma that champions are almost guaranteed to lose when they have someone performing their entrance at Wrestlemania. She ironically didn't lose so she broke that trend?

Back
Top Bottom