The bland familiarity of the English takeaways

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Derby is the cess pit of food takeaway in the UK surely. It only caters for the bokkers who frequent the city center so its nasty kebab, nasty nuggets, nasty pizza. I have no idea how these stinking takeaway cess pits survive tbh.

I am craving for a decent mexican to open up, but it would probably fail due to the "Dont like that foreign muck" give me some chicken nuggets with extra deep fried bits from 2 years ago and make sure the kitchen is filthy as well.

So yes OP unless your in a big city English food to take out is nothing short of CRAP. I wouldn't feed it to the pigs.

Soldato
Miss the old company trips to Pune.. spice capital of India :) I was talking to one of the waiters (In the Blue Diamond Taj Pune) about spices and chilli peppers. I said I grow Bhut Jolokia, and they suggested upping the heat on the dish. Intense and hot (perfect) With spice without the normal taste of “we put more chilli powder.

Have to say went to Brum but same old.

Associate
Miss the old company trips to Pune.. spice capital of India :) I was talking to one of the waiters (In the Blue Diamond Taj Pune) about spices and chilli peppers. I said I grow Bhut Jolokia, and they suggested upping the heat on the dish. Intense and hot (perfect) With spice without the normal taste of “we put more chilli powder.

Have to say went to Brum but same old.

I love Pune and the Blue Diamond :) Also, the street food.

Back
Top Bottom