Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:p I am genuinely interested at what products get the Fox seal of approval!
He is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to cars just wondering if that extended to maintaining his car to showroom standard I've never seen any pics of his car.
I could imagine it gets taken to a guy like this in London who I seen on tv that can charge up to 7k to clean supercars :eek:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-month-charges-7-200-clean-luxury-motors.html

Man of Honour
:p I am genuinely interested at what products get the Fox seal of approval!
He is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to cars just wondering if that extended to maintaining his car to showroom standard I've never seen any pics of his car.

I used to be loads more into the constant car cleaning thing, these days it's just washed once a fortnight with Meguiars Gold Class and a couple of times a year I'll go over it with Autoglym SRP and some Collinite 476S. I've only done that once on this one though.

Here is a pic..

IMAG0791_zps6lvdtfak.jpg

And a less clean one :D

wales_zpsfpz2l9lg.jpg

Soldato
I used to be loads more into the constant car cleaning thing, these days it's just washed once a fortnight with Meguiars Gold Class and a couple of times a year I'll go over it with Autoglym SRP and some Collinite 476S. I've only done that once on this one though.
Disappointing I expected nothing less than snow foam, wash, wax and leather interior treatment on a weekly basis at least :p
Same here though i have just started using Gold class "excellent product" and have had Autoglym polish in the past but didn't really rate it.
Heard nothing but good things about Collinite 476 so might try that sometime.

Man of Honour
I'm not sure about leather treatment really, I've not treated the leather in my E39 530i ever and still the rear seats are in virtually factory condition despite being 16 years old..

Soldato
I'm not sure about leather treatment really, I've not treated the leather in my E39 530i ever and still the rear seats are in virtually factory condition despite being 16 years old..
I need to find a valeting place than can treat the leather on My ST220. The rear and front passenger seats look like they have never been sat on but the drivers seat looks worn and cracked up close.
The Autoglym leather care seems a popular choice for maintaining leather.

Soldato

Tbh with a good gentle washing "regime" that's all that is needed really!

Soldato
IMG_20170620_091733.jpg

Finally got a change at a good wash, all Auto Glym stuff, shampoo, super resin polish and extra gloss protection. All of which I feel are a bit old fashioned these days!

Forgot to dress the tyres, but wheels are coming off soon for a proper clean, so not too bothered.

Soldato
No such thing as old fashioned, just some modern stuff is a bit more trendy.
AG SRP is brilliant at what it does. I don't buy into all these premium brands, I use a lot of poorboys stuff, EX-P being one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom