Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So 530d brake dust is a pain.. A 2:1 mix of Valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner doesn't seem to shift it.. Recommendations for something a bit stronger? Wonder wheels?

WcYATj7.jpg

Wonder wheels is pretty good on really stuck on dirt. Though I’d probably recommend a fallout remover then seal the whees and the bilberry should be enough then if you clean them regularly.

Soldato
Recommendations for a wheel sealant?

I will have a set of new CSL replica's arriving in the next few weeks so before any rubber goes on to them I'll be able to protect them good & proper.

I still have some Poorboys knocking around from (10 :eek:) years back which I always found to perform well and be perfectly ample. So I'm inclined to finish using this unless there is something far superior now available?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
So 530d brake dust is a pain.. A 2:1 mix of Valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner doesn't seem to shift it.. Recommendations for something a bit stronger? Wonder wheels?

WcYATj7.jpg

I have exactly the same car and I just use regular car shampoo and a separate mitt. Doing it regularly seems to avoid the tough build up.

Soldato
Why do you get funny looks cleaning a car in the rain.

Quick snowfoam and jetwash. Takes the worst off. Looks like all the protection had gone from the the bonnet and roof sides still look okay.
Not impressed thought Fusso F7 would last better.

Associate
Recommendations for a wheel sealant?

I will have a set of new CSL replica's arriving in the next few weeks so before any rubber goes on to them I'll be able to protect them good & proper.

I still have some Poorboys knocking around from (10 :eek:) years back which I always found to perform well and be perfectly ample. So I'm inclined to finish using this unless there is something far superior now available?

Depends if you want ample or good? Carbon Collective Plantinum Wheels, Gtechniq C5 or CarPro Dlux just to name a few.

I'd probably just go for the cheapest out of those.

Associate
Wow, impressive results. I'll be changing to Bilt Hamber after my bilberry runs out soon.

Also, SNOWFOAM - does everyone pre-rinse or just spray it on a dry car?

Personally, I pre-rinse but now I'm unsure after reading other reviews.

Caporegime
Wow, impressive results. I'll be changing to Bilt Hamber after my bilberry runs out soon.

Also, SNOWFOAM - does everyone pre-rinse or just spray it on a dry car?

Personally, I pre-rinse but now I'm unsure after reading other reviews.

Spray snow foam on dry dirty car, it gives the snow foam a texture to cling onto in order for the reaction to take place, a wet surface is counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom