Not open for further replies.
Sgarrista
Commissario
Got someone else to clean it :D

IMG-20211218-120434.jpg

268345699-2098676750283024-4739209299041187024-n.jpg

268466061-2098677390282960-3728891317350035757-n.jpg

Soldato
What are people's thoughts on Auto Finese products?

Have an itch to purchase some cleaning products. Slim's detailng has a DAS6 polisher with AF products and was thinking to go in with both feet and get the Fanatic kit as well.

Soldato
I once tried their snow foam (AF Avalanche), and despite using it as directed, found it utterly useless. Has kind of made me a bit cynical about trying their other stuff , but others seem to rate their products highly.

Soldato
What are people's thoughts on Auto Finese products?

Have an itch to purchase some cleaning products. Slim's detailng has a DAS6 polisher with AF products and was thinking to go in with both feet and get the Fanatic kit as well.

Not tried the AF products but having tried a number of other products I can highly recommend Autobrite Direct products. The magifoam is one of the best things I've ever used to clean the car.

Soldato
I've got a Ryobi RPW130XRBB Pressure Washer - I want to get a snow foam attachment for it.... I seem to find contradicting info everywhere I look....

Help?

Caporegime
I've got a Ryobi RPW130XRBB Pressure Washer - I want to get a snow foam attachment for it.... I seem to find contradicting info everywhere I look....

Help?

I had this fun with my Titan pressure washer and it turned out to be a Bosch long reach fitting. It'll share an adaptor with another brand, take measurements and check ebay listings for snow foam adaptors and see if there's one that matches.

Soldato
Soldato
Managed to get a coat of Fusso King of Gloss on the car yesterday. It rained last night so I took some beading shots today. Hopefully this will see me through the winter months nicely. :)

Fusso1.jpg

Fusso2.jpg

Fusso3.jpg

Fusso4.jpg

Thanks.

Soldato
Well, after 2 1/2 years of carefully washing, polishing and waxing by hand I've admitted defeat on the company car and it has gone through the swirl-o-matic at Sainsburys for the first time.

Having a three month old seems to have reduced my free time to about thirty minutes... a week... in chunks of 5 minutes or less. So spending an hour at a time washing someone elses car which I primarily use for business miles had to give way.

To be fair it did a pretty good job on the bodywork. The wheels it may as well not have bothered with but I wasn't able to select the "premium" with it's "double wheel wash" due to a fault with the car wash so maybe that would have helped... probably not though.

I shall return in a couple of months with my "OMG MY PAINT IS RUINED, WHAT CAN I DO??!" post :p
Well, one month on and just two runs through the Sainsbury's swirl-o-matic and I have some serious scratches on the bonnet, OS wing and OS A pillar. Oh, and I mean SCRATCHES as in you can feel them with your nail and down to primer in places.

There must have been something in the rollers for it to have done that sort of damage.

Still, a lesson for us all (not that anyone really needed to be reminded not to use one other than me...). Even though it is only a company motor I'm going to have to hit it with some polish to try and make it less obvious. So much for saving myself time :rolleyes::p

Man of Honour
I think these days I’d just rather see the car dirty vs a clean, but poorly washed car. A dirty car doesn’t damage the paint, but a poor wash does.

I washed mine yesterday - rain and generally poor weather overnight and it is a mess now LOL.

EDIT: And a bird has already done a **** on it !

Soldato
EDIT: And a bird has already done a **** on it
This bugged me - someone left a turkey carcass in the street for the foxes or something over Christmas. I'm convinced the higher bird traffic as they fly in is why my car and house windows are covered in **** :mad:

Window cleaners only just came in December too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom