Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Shaving foam :D Magifoam is best on the market imho.

agreed.

you want foam to stick to the car and do it's magic! a lot of foams are too runny even at max foam/v/water mix!

especially if you car is sealed with good wax etc it'll run off in a couple of minutes and start drying out! magifoam sticks and stays on for good 10-15 minutes depending on the mix.

smr

smr

Soldato
I need a new pressure washer as my old nilfisk is a bit faulty. It makes a noise sequentially when the machine is on, like a loud buzz every 10 seconds or so which is really annoying. I also find the hose appalling, since I bought the machine the hose has been terrible to use, it kinks all the time no matter how you try to use it and spread it out.

I'm wondering if Nilfisk have improved their pressure washers since, or if it's better to look at a Karcher, and if so which ?

Also - what do people recommend as a good snow foam these days. I have been using Valet Pro PH which is ok but if there's better then I'm open to buying it.

Soldato
I need a new pressure washer as my old nilfisk is a bit faulty. It makes a noise sequentially when the machine is on, like a loud buzz every 10 seconds or so which is really annoying. I also find the hose appalling, since I bought the machine the hose has been terrible to use, it kinks all the time no matter how you try to use it and spread it out.

I'm wondering if Nilfisk have improved their pressure washers since, or if it's better to look at a Karcher, and if so which ?

Also - what do people recommend as a good snow foam these days. I have been using Valet Pro PH which is ok but if there's better then I'm open to buying it.

Mine has started doing this, but I think it's because some of my hose attachments are a bit leaky and it's just pulsing the motor ever so often trying to maintain pressure. At least I hope it's just that.
Maybe have a check for leaks?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Mine has started doing this, but I think it's because some of my hose attachments are a bit leaky and it's just pulsing the motor ever so often trying to maintain pressure. At least I hope it's just that.
Maybe have a check for leaks?

Mine does the same, I believe it is due to a small drip leak where the hose pushes onto the connector on the pressure washer. I've been looking for a replacement part as it looks like you can just undo it and screw a new one on. As a workaround I flick the pressure washer off when I'm not using it e.g. between snow foam/rinse and while I'm washing with a mitt.

Associate
It will be an o-ring somewhere. Just get a complete kit and swap them over. Its normally around the hose connector or gun connector.

Also its worth buying a third party rubber hose for a Niflisk (plenty around). The standard plastic ones kink up so badly.

Soldato
I bought a heavy duty 12 metre hose for mine, mainly so I wasn't dragging the machine around with me, I can just leave it and walk around the car with the lance.
Might get hold of some o-rings though, I have noticed the lance dripping sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom