The Crow

That's the first thing he's said that's made any sense in years. His last notable contribution was making the argument that if someone liked an IP as a kid whether it be Star Wars, Tolkien or anything else than you should automatically like everything that's made connected with that IP in the future - yeah thanks for that George...
There's a time you could argue that and it probably was true.

but that's long passed now, people realise movies aren't about making good movies, or stuff the fans will like.
It's mostly about pushing DEI crap now the same as games, you will be reprogrammed not entertained

Look at star trek and doctor who... totally went against their own fan bases thinking people would still watch it anyway

Last edited:
Gonna go against the grain here but 6/10. I love the original The Crow but this is an adaptation of the comic not a remake. It wasn't great/spectacular or anything like that but it was to me a decent re-interpation of the comic. Some shoddy editing yes and the pacing wasn't quire there but it wasn't an unwatachable mess that some have described it as. I think most people who didn't know what 'The Crow' was would go in and think 'yeah that was alright, not great but entertaining.'

They could have made the love story much better by letting them get off drugs with each other rather than indulging in them. Then I would have believed their love story which took up 40+ minutes of the film.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom