Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
So I finally completed my 10 competitive games and got a ranking - assume Silver IV is fairly bad?

Guess I have finally made it though, as was being accused of hacking, aimbot, wallhack etc. just because I went 30K/15D :)

Thats an average rank, normal for a new player. CS is a team game and getting 30k like that is very high so it just sounds like you were solo and would have been higher rank with a regular set of players

All ocuk players should add themselves here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n6ruDsC731Nind8UrZTY_bGzPAscnxb_tGd1VTmmTwA/edit#gid=0

Im only 3 ranks away from you so add me and anyone listed and hopefully you get more support in future games, gain some ranks

Don
Thats an average rank, normal for a new player. CS is a team game and getting 30k like that is very high so it just sounds like you were solo and would have been higher rank with a regular set of players

Cheers for reply and feedback.

Just watched the North v Fnatic match - great game, but also learnt so much about economy and other basics that I didn't realise before :)

Associate
Astralis are 1-1 mate.
I like the swiss system, puts a lot more pressure on every map and the map vetos mean a lot more.
Can't believe sk made that comeback on faze though, gutted for them.

Soldato
Kenny is missing some shots from nerves seems like, he gets the hard shots?

I got a cobble but I'll keep or trade it, they accumulate upto 30 if I remember right , after the major

it's kinda broken when Optic or Astralis are 0-2.
optic managed to cling on by their fingernails. Astralis are a mystery, maybe they just crumble when upset.
Optic are still the up and comers, they dont have that pressure of being the best yet. Some of their players aim is top class anyway. Their owner is just glad they got to the major so they are good either way where as Astralis just got Audi as a sponsor, they need to be legends

Associate
I'm getting back into this again - just got my account up to 21 for Prime MM etc.

Will add myself to the list... I was ~MG last time I played MM, probably much worse now though :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom