Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
Strangest ace of my life last night. Will grab a video later.

Five Seven pistol kill/then a p90 kill I picked up, then an AK kill, then a knife kill, then back to ak.

So bizarrre.

Soldato
Sounds like a plan, MM is over rated. Which service will you use

They are going to 'fix' Dust2
dreams do come true

Nice on Sabre - I've got a rented 128tick server we can use.

Not quite got enough numbers yet but I'm hoping we can get something going soon.

Open to all regardless of rank :)

Last edited:
Associate
Managed to get Global Elite last week, finally! People will say it doesn't mean much but it does to me, this being my first CS game to get this far with less than 1k hours played - I'm happy. Now starting to focus more on playing FACEIT / ESEA :)

Thug
Soldato
Managed to get Global Elite last week, finally! People will say it doesn't mean much but it does to me, this being my first CS game to get this far with less than 1k hours played - I'm happy. Now starting to focus more on playing FACEIT / ESEA :)

Congrats difficult to get!

Ive got 2 levels from the top before from soloing but didnt play for a while so been reset. Back at GN3.

Joy of joys

Soldato
What date did you first play CS to get global now? You have to be a bit of a rare talent to get it still, out of western Europe CS population I think its only something like 10 thousand or so (maybe double that now) who get GE and most of those wont be active in the rank. Either going to leagues or just not playing I guess. Do you find you meet the same players at all.

I find anything past the later MG ranks you have to be switching onto heads in milliseconds and getting the shot. Thats hard enough for me and thats where 144hz and all that makes a difference, Im slow enough already so need that.
I can remember watching Getright on Bardolfs stream, very late night slurring his words but still getting multiple HS on globals. Theres always someone better who can do it even on an off day :D

Nice on Sabre - I've got a rented 128tick server we can use.

Not quite got enough numbers yet but I'm hoping we can get something going soon.

Open to all regardless of rank :)
Im not the most reliable to turn up at a certain time sorry. I often pop on near midnight to find everyone rage quit already after wading waist deep in the dregs of mm. I totally recommend playing reddit servers tomorrow on Tuesday, all the good europe players will be there and because its mixed (you cant go in groups) its english comms with admin and its 128 tick. If Im MIA anyhow there is definitely multiple 5 v 5 games and a lot of them are regulars there. No servers in england as I remember but the pings are good

Check this link, top sticky thread in 24hr or so
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/

Hi chaps - up for a game whenever: please add me!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976538222/
I add you to the list

You can't fix perfection :)

Not sure what is wrong with it - plenty of maps that are far worse :(
Its a very pushy type map and people are too hesitant. Dont go mid often enough when its just 1 awp on there if you use a smoke or two its more then possible. Its like watching somebody walk with a bizon, its just done wrong. If you can beat mid all by yourself and so on then I guess the map plays fine

Same for B inferno now, thats a much weaker site now. Definitely try to push that with minimal stopping, its easier then A. Maybe due to angles Im not sure why, quite a lot of cover for T to advance with vs Pit on A etc.
Play it weak and they control banana, now you lost a site and a flank maybe

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah it's pretty difficult to organise a 5v5, its difficult to catch everyone free at any given time, and then if the games not started within about 10-15 minutes, people get bored and jump onto an MM game.

The server is there if anyone wants to try and get one going, just needs booting up and it's ready to rock.

Soldato
De_Subzero

I forgot to mention above ^^^^ the brand new map test / private games tomorrow is from the maker of Cache.
Its a pretty big deal, might be hundreds of people there

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855326723

Greybox I think means without textures. I wonder if that means no operation till he is closer to release. The map will play fine anyway, old cs was just boxes :p

Click subscribe and it appears in game for a lobby under custom maps or something

6Q2GdyF.jpg
V1lpqCo.png

Soldato
GG's tonight, that 5v5 was good fun :) great to catch up with some of you that I've not played with in a while!

Let me know whenever everyone's on and we'll go about sorting another!

Cheers

Soldato
So what has changed in this game?

haven't played for nearly a year now (cant believe its been that long!) and may give it a go tonight

Soldato
I really feel sorry for those who are forced to play MM non-prime because they are either too low level or don't have a phone etc.

In the last 11 games on a non-prime alt account, 9 of them have had spin-botters, one game had 5 of them in! This is no exaggeration at all, in the very last game I had a hacker on our team, we ended up surrendering after we all just AFK'd not wanting to play with him, from which one guy abandoned allowing us to do so.

It's an absolute joke, it's so broken.

After asking people why they were doing it, there are 3 main responses;

- Rage hacking
- I'm being paid
- Because I won't get banned (which they are right)

:(

Soldato
You are also high level as well ? low level it can be quite similar prime or not

Ignorerad useful as block doesnt stop radio calls. Also stops commands to a bot though
B478921E1B77F06040E84CE696BEB66E57C6E95F

Back
Top Bottom