OP
finalytidy006largeqz7.jpg

finalytidy007largech9.jpg

finalytidy009largegl1.jpg

finalytidy013largenj0.jpg

Soldato
OP
Carbine said:
(Kinda OT but i can't PM so worth a try here)

RB, can you do fliptoning?

yea, of course. i dont like them personaly. but some shades look sweet :D
the propper name for them is prismatic btw ;)

wiggyuk said:
That looks awsome mate but how the hell do you paint like that it is quality ? I cant actually see any pics of you painting it did you use stencills or something ?

THANKS !
if youve ever had your car refinished. i paitn exactly the same way as that !. except befroe the clear coat... i nip in and do the art work.

the finish is not the best, but clearing this realistic fire is diffifultt because theres TONS of layers and bumps etc... they look small, feel small. but when you put the clear over uit... even afetr a flat n polish you can still kinda see the edges of the flame licks . :(

stencils ? pah ! lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow that is truly amazing well done :) . If it was me id of just done flames on the whole thing without the skeleton dude lol. I think you should try and get it featured in a magazine or something as you've put a lot of hard work into it and the results are stunning. Definitely one of the best if not the best paint job Ive seen on a case. The second lot of pictures are ace mate, they look pro :cool: .

Mark

Soldato
Now, the biggest question!

Will you be making a mod project log for the case central sticky? :D

Some seriously nice work here, one of the best mod jobs I have seen on OcUK in a very long time!

Soldato
Amazing work, not too keen on the colour of the interior but the outside is superb.

Hope the new business venture works out for you, that case is definately a showpiece for your talent.

Associate
I agree, try and get it into CustomPC... Certainly deserves it!
You have inspired me to get into airbrushing. Can you reccomend me a brush and a decent site were i can get them from. Im willing to spend upto £45 on the brush alone and another £20 or whatever for the compressed air and paint etc.
Also is it worth getting an air compressor or shall i wait and see how i like it first...

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Jakal91 said:
I agree, try and get it into CustomPC... Certainly deserves it!
You have inspired me to get into airbrushing. Can you reccomend me a brush and a decent site were i can get them from. Im willing to spend upto £45 on the brush alone and another £20 or whatever for the compressed air and paint etc.
Also is it worth getting an air compressor or shall i wait and see how i like it first...

lol
for that kind of money you wont get anywhere to be honest ! Airsources are expensive and theres nothing for under £20, brushes... same theres cheap ones but you will buy 6 cheapones byt the time u realise how bad they are.
add me to MSN or soemthign mate ;)

Associate
R B CUSTOMS said:
lol
for that kind of money you wont get anywhere to be honest ! Airsources are expensive and theres nothing for under £20, brushes... same theres cheap ones but you will buy 6 cheapones byt the time u realise how bad they are.
add me to MSN or soemthign mate ;)

Will do, Cheers :D
My trust email is an ntl accountl so ill add you on my hotmail.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Rick thats truly amazing mate. Modding at it's pureist form and factor there. Also a nice modest overclock of 4.3Ghz on water. Nice one dude. Glad i was kinda a part of this project what with the WC block...that was an amazing mod you did to it to make it fit!

Glad i'm sending me rocket to you for some work, heheheh

Take it easy dude and catch ya on msn.

Back
Top Bottom