The disappearance of Nicola Bulley

Permabanned
I'm pretty certain that in one or two months her body will be washed up somewhere on the coast.
Tragic and sad really.
At least then the family can start to heal and not be subject to the absolute ghouls who are getting off on the case and causing trouble at the scene.

Caporegime
Idiots on social media are making this case a nightmare for police.

Superintendent Smith said "TikTokers have been playing their own private detectives" in this case.

And she said this had significantly distracted the investigation.

"In 29 years in the police service, I've never seen anything like it," she said.

"Some of it's been quite shocking and really hurtful to the family.

"Obviously we can't disregard anything and we've reviewed everything that's come in but, of course, that has distracted us significantly.

"But as long as we are prioritising, which we are doing constantly, on the information that's coming in, that will not distract us from the priority actions that we have been completing."

Superintendent Smith said police had been "inundated with false information, accusations and rumours".

She was joined by Assistant Chief Constable Peter Lawson, who said "ill-informed speculation and conjecture" had impacted the investigation.

"We've shared more detail in this conference than would normally be the case," he said.

(Source).

Last edited:
Permabanned
People are interfearing with police work. Another example of idi0ts.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Nobody would be upset if they just took these tiktokers to a blacksite for... a session.

I'm wondering if they could do some sort of an account blacklist where it gets redirected to a page inside the app / and outside saying that the accounts restricted because of "insert reason here". Give people time outs until they get their act together until people learn to take responsibility of their actions online.

Caporegime
I'm wondering if they could do some sort of an account blacklist where it gets redirected to a page inside the app / and outside saying that the accounts restricted because of "insert reason here". Give people time outs until they get their act together until people learn to take responsibility of their actions online.
Not sure that would work as they'd cry 'muh freedoms' and gain clout from being suppressed. Nah I think actual trauma is the only tangible path sadly.

It's easily rationalised (I suppose sadly) that anyone using tiktok to essentially degrade western society is a soldier of fortune for hostile states.

Last edited:
Soldato
There is anther pic from twitter of members of the public directing the police to something in the river which is now on the telegraph site so I assume is real.

Back
Top Bottom