The Discontinued Snack :WHAT WOULD YOU RESURRECT?

Chilli flavoured crinkle cut Baked Mini Cheddars. They were well nice, laced with crack or something as could not stop eating them. Only remember them being around for one christmas a few years back in big cylinder tubs then they stopped doing them. I wrote a letter to McVities to see if they would sell them again but they said no :(

crispspuffs.jpg

Chilli flavoured crinkle cut Baked Mini Cheddars. They were well nice, laced with crack or something as could not stop eating them. Only remember them being around for one christmas a few years back in big cylinder tubs then they stopped doing them. I wrote a letter to McVities to see if they would sell them again but they said no :(

Thank you for the closer.

Seriously every christmas I look out for these as they were so damn good but leave disappointed. Now I know the truth!!

Dear Hurf

Thank you for getting in touch about Nestle chilled desserts.

Our current range does not include a Toffee Crisp dessert.

We are continuously reviewing our product range and thank you for your interest in this product.

Thank you again for taking the trouble to contact us. We are grateful for the interest you have shown in our company.

Yours sincerely

Christine Masterson
Contact Centre Executive
Consumer Services

:(

Back
Top Bottom