The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Hi all, did a matchmaking mission tonight with a dude who was very good. He invited me to join a clan which I did. I'd now like to add the clan tag to my username, how do I do that? Trying to change within uPlay account but it says the name requires to start with a letter rather than a [] clan tag?

Soldato
It should do it automatically, no need for u to do anything. That said I dont think u will actually see it, only other players will in their UI.

Yeah, I think you are right.

So last night I was running around in a matchmaking game and we assaulted Roosevelt Island. Did very well and then I was informed that I had reached WT3 status.

Dumb, really dumb question - what does that mean exactly? Also, updated yesterday to the latest patch which was quite big. Has the enemy ability been ramped up a tad? I'm finding it quite difficult now and my pretty awesome weapons up until now, don't knock down the enemy as easily as they used to.

Permabanned
Yeah, I think you are right.

So last night I was running around in a matchmaking game and we assaulted Roosevelt Island. Did very well and then I was informed that I had reached WT3 status.

Dumb, really dumb question - what does that mean exactly? Also, updated yesterday to the latest patch which was quite big. Has the enemy ability been ramped up a tad? I'm finding it quite difficult now and my pretty awesome weapons up until now, don't knock down the enemy as easily as they used to.

The world tiers increase, up to 5, and the enemies get more powerful, also better drops.

Soldato
Can anyone give me any tips as to increasing weapon effectiveness? I'm still finding my (what I assumed were fairly decent weapons) are takking ages to knock down enemies now I've jumped to WT3. Getting a bit frustrating.

Associate
Can anyone give me any tips as to increasing weapon effectiveness? I'm still finding my (what I assumed were fairly decent weapons) are takking ages to knock down enemies now I've jumped to WT3. Getting a bit frustrating.

What is your main weapon ? Get a good m60 when you can , with attachments will mow most groups down.

Soldato
SOCOM M1A is my main weapon and secondary is an auto shotgun, ACS-12.

divme1.png

Man of Honour
SOCOM M1A is my main weapon and secondary is an auto shotgun, ACS-12.

Your screenshot reminds me of the other thing I dislike about TD2 - so many of the talents are of the "rub belly while patting head while juggling with your feet variety" at least in TD1 only a small number were like that. It isn't fun at all.

Man of Honour
Dunno about TD2 but in TD1 BTW higher world tiers were designed for teamplay so enemy don't go down quickly (unless you have a tricked out gear set with min/maxing).

Associate
Just like D1 little to no endgame, this will never change.
Before we know it they will announce a D3 instead of actually making some meaningful content.

Man of Honour
Just like D1 little to no endgame, this will never change.
Before we know it they will announce a D3 instead of actually making some meaningful content.

TD1 has reasonable amount of end game content now - what I find frustrating is how much under-utilised stuff there is in that regard though - loads of interesting things they could do just reusing existing content with minimal work (unless their development tools are terrible).

Back
Top Bottom