1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Division 2

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by antijoke, Mar 8, 2018.

1. antijoke

Caporegime

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/AllGamesDelta/status/971769170445656066

Put me in the "I'll wait" category, got very burned with the first game and how it fell off a cliff when you only had the dark zone to mess around in after completing the single player stuff.

2. DomBruv

Wise Guy

yay

3. ree

Wise Guy

will probably get this eventually but deffo no preorder when the time comes, ubi are on my crap list for that.

4. insane200

Soldato

Wonder if this means the 4k patch for Division on the X will never come, only ever get silence when you ask.

I will wait this time, I enjoyed the game to start with but the grind was annoying after a while, Wonder wear it will be located.

5. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

London would be awesome or maybe Salisbury - very close to me with all the Russian goings on recently... :rolleyes:

Shawrey

6. Scort

Mobster

+1

7. andshrew

Wise Guy

It says in the OP quote that the X is getting an update for the original game.

8. point decay

Mobster

dont do a Bungie

9. insane200

Soldato

i have since seen a road map stating next month, up to now they have been very quiet on it, thought they might like dice and BF1 which was on the X list but they are not going to up date it.

10. dubs

Hitman

Be a day one purchase for me, loved the story and setting, still a laugh with good friends

11. Suicidal Ferret

Gangster

Nope. Lesson learned. As long as these are bought by the masses gaming wont progress.

12. DarkHorizon472

Mobster

Very good since the latest updates, especially in coop.

Will see how it goes on release and try any beta’s.

13. Meths

Mobster

I'm looking forward to it.

Just got back into the Division 1 as my brother is now back from Oz and I've got someone to play with, plus Bungie killed off Destiny for me seeing as they wrecked the Destiny 2 end game and loot.

Day one for me if the beta is half decent.

14. james.miller

Capodecina

Day 1 for me. Loved it at launch and whilst its not perfect I've got my money's worth out of it 10 times over.

15. sk8board_pete

Gangster

Day 1 for me, hope its better than Destiny 2

16. biron_w

Sgarrista

I'll be getting this. The first game was pretty decent and with all the changes they've made now it's even better. Like @sk8board_pete says I just hope they don't pull a Bungie and somehow mess it up.

17. BenjiSayers

Mobster

I think this will be Day 1 for me too. I know the division has been riddled with it's fair share of 'niggles' but like above I've more than got my money's worth out of it several times over. I've even started to play it again between my MHW sessions now that there is a plethora of things to do in it, even if it is a bit overwhelming now coming back to it.

18. McBain

Capodecina

The first was garbage so i'll be giving this a wide berth.

19. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

Bit harsh to say the first was garbage...

The concept and presentation was spot on ignoring the obvious Ubi Graphical pull backs. The end game implementation was what took the time to get resolved - it was a victim of its own success, there wasn't a fully implemented end game to keep people playing. It now plays excellently with plenty of content and the RNG loot system is now balanced and feels rewarding without the tedious grind feeling kicking in. End game is fun with lots of build pros/cons so makes you actually think about what you are trying to achieve.

Will definitely be picking this up on release day. Ubi can't possibly do any worse damage to themselves than Bungie have?!

Shawrey

20. McBain

Capodecina

It was a boring grind fest with absolutely zero end game content, at least on release so yes it was garbage. The state of the game might've improved in the last 2 years but nothing i've seen would bring me back. My main regret being I bought this digitally (schoolboy error), otherwise it'd have been sold off years ago.

Forgetting the issues with the gameplay and content it was also unbelievably buggy, people must be mad to buy this day 1 based on the first game's track record.