The Division 2

Soldato
I have switched from PC to Xbox SX for the Division 2 Season 11.

One big difference from the PC version - not a single crash on the XBOX SX in almost 60 hours of playtime.

I have about a week to get Season 10 done before 11 drops, the story is actually developing quite nicely.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thread bump!! :D

Played D2 on my gaming laptop for a year or so a few years ago and then stopped playing for various reasons.

Now started again but this time playing on a big TV screen on my Xbox Series X. I have a question if I may - I'm at Lvl 30 at the moment and the Black Tusk have just started appearing. But what I'm finding is that any control points in various sectors of the map that were mine, I find have been taken over when I fire the game back up after as little as an hour or two. I can re-take control points so they are all green in a sector, then if I go back to it later in the afternoon for example, or the next day then all those control points are red again. It seems like I'm constantly attacking control points to retake them?

I'm probably missing something obvious, or maybe that's just the way the game is when you get to that point? I've not went to NY to start Warlords yet, either.

Soldato
Yeah they just keep trying to retake for eternity. There was an event where retaking them all gave certain high end blueprints but I’m not sure if that is still the case as haven’t played it in a long long time.

Soldato
Yeah they just keep trying to retake for eternity. There was an event where retaking them all gave certain high end blueprints but I’m not sure if that is still the case as haven’t played it in a long long time.

Cheers, appreciate the info. Having had a further nose around on places like Reddit, it appears that the constant retaking of CP's is seen as a 'feature' and also has the knock on effect of being able to farm items once the CP has been retaken and the supply rooms are accessible.

Guess I'll just keep taking them back from the bad guys!!! :D

Associate
I Should really get back into this. Division 1 got me good with the story, Division 2 i got up to the 1st manhunts, and then i think i just trailed off. Game balance at the time maybe it was just a slog.

But always loved the world........

Whilst writing this i just remembered I tried to revisit it a year back, but I swapped ISP and then Ubisoft in general wouldn't let me play for more than 5 mins without CTD. I'll check if its been sorted mysteriously

Soldato
Yep NY was far better imo, looked amazing. Pity you could only enter about 1% of buildings. Felt like a waste. The warlords expansion at least got a bit more mileage out of all that hard work.

Back
Top Bottom