The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
What's the state of this now? I know there were a lot of problems with hackers, I need something new to play I'm loosing interest in gaming again so might pick this up as its a change from other games I play

Hackers have gone, the game has come long way since release and I woud say the content of the game has nearly doubled with the 1.2 patch. Next week 1.3 patch and the first paid for dlc arrives.

Soldato
TBH, CS is probably better now, at least when it comes to hard mode anyway:

1. far quicker, it took us about 10 mins to do it where as FL felt like at least 20 mins
2. sentry/striker stuff getting nerfed

Main reason to do FL now is for tact. stuff.

Yeah you really need at least 17/20k skill for good healing flash, I am going to change my backpack from stam to elec to get 18k skill, will drop to 380k toughness iirc, but I will be able to heal better and more often.

Will be on soon but not for long and then I'll be back on later in the afternoon.

You could try changing one of the major attributes to +skill power? You should get the benefit of the extra skill but save losing stamina at the loss of the whatever attribute you change

Also try to use mods with +skill power as these give the most overall benefit

Caporegime
You could try changing one of the major attributes to +skill power? You should get the benefit of the extra skill but save losing stamina at the loss of the whatever attribute you change

Also try to use mods with +skill power as these give the most overall benefit

Yeah I did that a while back and it worked pretty well, that seems like the only way to get good DPS AND toughness.

Could definitely do something with all the new gear I have but just trying to hold out for the patch first as well as seeing what new stuff I will get from my saches.

Currently using a couple of firearm mods with +skill power (about 1300 each).

Trying to get good gear with high armour as default too so I get a bit more flexibility with the mods I use.

Associate
Yeah I did that a while back and it worked pretty well, that seems like the only way to get good DPS AND toughness.

Could definitely do something with all the new gear I have but just trying to hold out for the patch first as well as seeing what new stuff I will get from my saches.

Currently using a couple of firearm mods with +skill power (about 1300 each).

Trying to get good gear with high armour as default too so I get a bit more flexibility with the mods I use.

Thats the way to go Nex ;)
I can have 285dps and 440stam,but my skill would be just 6k,which is not good in todays dz/incursions,so i rather loose dps.My main aug (crafted) is ideal for NPC's,so it doesnt feel liek im loosing dps.
Still havent decided what will do after 1.3 as i need to see all new stuff first.Saving all creds,mats ect.
When you come online message me NEX,if im not watching footie we can do some dz/fc/cs

Caporegime
Yeah if I wanted I could get good toughness (500k) and dps (200k) but my skill would be shocking lol, it just isn't worth it especially for DZ action unless we have a skill player with tact. stuff....

Will do. Probably be going on in about 15 min or so.

Associate
6th new gear set...? AlphaBridge...

2u6nu6h.jpg

Pic credit due to Massive.

EDIT:

Looks like it was meant to be a joke regarding Tankticians....

Alphabridge

~2 piece bonus: 20% of explosive dmg is absorbed and reflected back at the person who dealt it

~3 piece bonus: Each successful headshot deals 30% dmg to a target's skill points.

~4 piece bonus: If your target has over 450k toughness and over 40k skill points then they are insta killed and are marked with a sign over their head that says "Skill-less" for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ooooooooooo interesting!!! Reallllllly looking forward to Tuesday now, gonna take the afternoon off to play ;) :cool:

edit - Looks like it was meant to be a joke regarding Tankticians....

Alphabridge

~2 piece bonus: 20% of explosive dmg is absorbed and reflected back at the person who dealt it

~3 piece bonus: Each successful headshot deals 30% dmg to a target's skill points.

~4 piece bonus: If your target has over 450k toughness and over 40k skill points then they are insta killed and are marked with a sign over their head that says "Skill-less" for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Associate
Ooooooooooo interesting!!! Reallllllly looking forward to Tuesday now, gonna take the afternoon off to play ;) :cool:

Alphabridge

Ha! Where did you find that? Funny :D

If they're gonna announce tomorrow that B.L.I.N.D. will come with lower bonuses than shown at E3 I'm gonna go berserk. Just warning everyone... It's gonna be at 19:00 CEST WTH!?

Last edited:
Associate

Alphabridge

I'd run with that set if it was real, make it real ubi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I bought The Division a couple of weeks ago,And to be honest..regret buying it,Its just boring..the same thing over..and over..and over,Go here,Kill them..go there,Kill them..zzzzz.

Associate
I bought The Division a couple of weeks ago,And to be honest..regret buying it,Its just boring..the same thing over..and over..and over,Go here,Kill them..go there,Kill them..zzzzz.

Thats why its called loot game...
Some dont like space sims,some dont like race sims,some dont like loot games..

Soldato
Ha! Where did you find that? Funny :D

If they're gonna announce tomorrow that B.L.I.N.D. will come with lower bonuses than shown at E3 I'm gonna go berserk. Just warning everyone... It's gonna be at 19:00 CEST WTH!?

got a source for that time?

I need to know the time so I can jump online when it releases. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom