The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Definitely want to try that lol! Will message you in the evening to give it a shot.

New build sounds awesome also!

I'm equally curious what it'll do to that much Toughness! You need to be with another team mate who can revive you.

Thanks! Really looking forward to it, it's going to take a while to get all 268s (blueprints only unlock at U-Rank 40) but that's alright; got the funds to recalibrate 240s and 268s after). Anyway, I think such a build can really compliment a team as well in terms of crowd control, cleaners and grenades and what not in cramped areas.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Was that you I just did CM FL with?

Dunno. I played with Nexus and 2 randoms but that was in the afternoon.

Fear try and one shot me with an m44 too. 400k toughness but 70% edr. Curious to see what will happen. Obviously I assume you wont be using a 100/60 pulse or tac link

Last edited:
Associate
Dunno. I played with Nexus and 2 randoms but that was in the afternoon.

Fear try and one shot me with an m44 too. 400k toughness but 70% edr. Curious to see what will happen. Obviously I assume you wont be using a 100/60 pulse or tac link

Correct, I'm not. Using the pulse at 21K skill power. You join us tonight too :) we'll try it after which I have to leave again for the evening. I'm aiming to be there at 18:00, would that work for you two?

Last edited:
Soldato
I hope the div tech conversion thing is true. It would make things a lot less of a pain to experiment with crafting weapons / mods etc.That said, I'm willing to be that if it is true, the div tech drop will be reduced.

Soldato
DPS is meaningless anyway and I can't remember ha ha! Actual dmg on it is 47.8K I think? Distance, far enough to enable all talents, not sure how to measure the actual distance.

Surely the extra damage you get from the Pulse will differ, depending on your DPS.
Was wondering, when in a group, if one member uses Pulse and another uses Smart Cover, does the damage stack. Or will one negate the other?

Soldato
Surely the extra damage you get from the Pulse will differ, depending on your DPS.
Was wondering, when in a group, if one member uses Pulse and another uses Smart Cover, does the damage stack. Or will one negate the other?

The damage stacks as that's what I do for cm fl. I run smart cover and pulse with capped electronics and some of the guys reported 1.8million crits.

Caporegime
Guys, is the Level 32 Stamina mod still for sale in the DZ?? Which one? Thanks

I have the Firearms & Electronics ones, but I may as well complete the set if Level 33's aren't going to be available anytime soon...

Caporegime
Wiping on 14/15 with my first FL on Challenge mode hurts.

Surprised you didn't uninstall after that :D :p

Really hope we never see that type of mission again, just awful! Stuck between 4 walls with waves of enemies that get harder, oh how original....

BTW question, probably been covered already.... See if you don't own the season pass/new DLC, do those people still get the new gear sets and high level weapons etc. or is that just for DLC owners?

Soldato
Surprised you didn't uninstall after that :D :p

Really hope we never see that type of mission again, just awful! Stuck between 4 walls with waves of enemies that get harder, oh how original....

BTW question, probably been covered already.... See if you don't own the season pass/new DLC, do those people still get the new gear sets and high level weapons etc. or is that just for DLC owners?

There was a breakdown posted a few pages back showing what you get DLC vs Non DLC. I will try and find it

EDIT: Found it:

Difference between DLC and Update 1.3

With Underground coming, an important question we get of course is which parts are free and which are paid. Let’s break it down.

Content that will be exclusive to DLC owners includes the Underground feature, the new Dragon’s Nest Incursion and 4 DLC exclusive Gear Sets.

Free content that is coming with 1.3 – which is coming to everyone on the same date - is everything else that is part of the update: bug fixes, weapon balancing, gameplay changes, new weapons and 1 new gear set!

Associate
Special Report
Next Monday June 27th at 19:00 CEST / 13:00 EDT / 10:00 PDT there will be a Special Report to show off live gameplay and discuss some of the features of Underground. This will be over on our twitch channel, go check it out!

Cheers,

Caporegime
There was a breakdown posted a few pages back showing what you get DLC vs Non DLC. I will try and find it

EDIT: Found it:

Nice, thanks :)

Shall hold of on the season pass/DLC to see what others think first then, that and I wouldn't be surprised if the price drops to entice people back to the game given the % of their player base that they have lost already :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom