The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Nice going gamble, only really starting on challenging atm, also getting my other chars the few easy early levels for the extra caches.

Anyone run the 231+dz? good drops?

Caporegime
Just did the new Incusrsion with Mario and a couple of guys I have never played before and had no idea what to expect of how it played and went really well. I also learnt that going near the flame throwing thingy is a bad idea :D

I am really enjoying this DLC but need more playtime. Stupid work ruining my fun :(

Soldato
Right so this heroic UG, same 2 phases and 3 directives:

*229 weapions x 3
*l32 weapon mod x1
*268 gear x3
*229 gear x3

Im not going in the DZ for quite some time I think

Associate
Has anyone had a drop of the Deadeye set?

I'm interested in the possibility of combining 4 piece Deadeye with 2 Hunters Faith. That would provide:

+ 40 % crit hit damage behind a 100% crit hit chance with an unscoped marksman rifle (as well as 40% stability from the Deadeye 3 piece but I can't see how you could make the SVD any more stable.)

The downside is that you lose all headshot damage when the DE 4 piece is up.

Is it worth giving up the headshot damage for 100% crit chance and +40% crit damage?

How would it compare with the Sentry 4 piece with either 2 x Deadeye or 2 x Hunters (their 2 piece buffs are the same).

The other interesting combination could be 2 pieces from each of the three, which would give +10% headshot damage from the Sentry and + 40% CHD from the Hunters and Deadeye. So a critical hit to the head will be +50% (in addition to the additional damage inherent in the marksman rifle, currently around 150% on my SVD.)

All very interesting for the budding sniper but where to find the Deadeye?

Cheers,

Soldato
If i can be of any service,i will be on from 9.30,im lvl 20 UG,so heroic with 2 phase missions is ON

plus 3 directives. I will hit 25 tonight I think so can run 4 directives.

I'm off all day tomorrow, heroic farming here I come. Get yourselves on early guys ;)

Im off as well, got a few hours in the morning to work from home so will be on around 11/12

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Has anyone had a drop of the Deadeye set?

I'm interested in the possibility of combining 4 piece Deadeye with 2 Hunters Faith. That would provide:

+ 40 % crit hit damage behind a 100% crit hit chance with an unscoped marksman rifle (as well as 40% stability from the Deadeye 3 piece but I can't see how you could make the SVD any more stable.)

The downside is that you lose all headshot damage when the DE 4 piece is up.

Is it worth giving up the headshot damage for 100% crit chance and +40% crit damage?

How would it compare with the Sentry 4 piece with either 2 x Deadeye or 2 x Hunters (their 2 piece buffs are the same).

The other interesting combination could be 2 pieces from each of the three, which would give +10% headshot damage from the Sentry and + 40% CHD from the Hunters and Deadeye. So a critical hit to the head will be +50% (in addition to the additional damage inherent in the marksman rifle, currently around 150% on my SVD.)

All very interesting for the budding sniper but where to find the Deadeye?

Cheers,
I had a piece drop from DZ.

The build sounds interesting and only maths/playtesting will give any indication if its viable. I know headshot dmg really ramps up my overall dps with a sniper.

One extra point in favour of the 4 deadeye is that you will no longer need to aim headshots - just plug away at the body and get the same dmg.

Associate
Analysis of the quickest way to rank up in the Underground. Not taking loot gained into consideration, just quickest way to rank up. It's assumed most people will be getting max gear from caches, although it appears GS 220-225 is the point at which maximum gear is assured from caches.

Conclusion:

By the time you reach Rank 40 doing Normal mode, your friends who leveled using Hard mode will be Rank 33, and those who leveled using Challenge mode will be rank 17.

http://divisiontips.com/guides/Underground/UndergroundLeveling.html

Cheers,

Associate
I had a piece drop from DZ.

The build sounds interesting and only maths/playtesting will give any indication if its viable. I know headshot dmg really ramps up my overall dps with a sniper.

One extra point in favour of the 4 deadeye is that you will no longer need to aim headshots - just plug away at the body and get the same dmg.

Thanks, I was hoping to avoid the DZ, the concept of losing hard earned experience (and therefore wasting precious time) by being shot in the back doesn't appeal.

I'll only go in there now with a group of 4, preferably from here.

Good point about the body shots, I wonder if that's a nod to the console players who always complain that they can't aim as precisely as PC? You would think with a set name like Deadeye, you would reward precise shots (ie headshot damage). This is the opposite to being a Deadeye.

Hunters Faith should have been the body shot set, as a hunter you don't always want to go for the headshot.

I've also read that Deadeye can drop in the Dragons Nest incursion. I'll be keen to try that over the weekend, as well as a challenging or heroic FL for Sentry gear (although I'll be farming Intel later for the weekly HVT if they are dropping 268 Sentry vs Level 30 elites.)

Cheers,

Soldato
breakdown of tonights runs, well 3 of them anyway.

4x229 weapons
1x268 gear
1x229 gear

run 2:
*229 weapions x 3
*l32 weapon mod x1
*268 gear x3
*229 gear x3

Run 3
4x268 gear
3x229 weapons

For gear alone this is the best way IMO. Got some epic pieces so going to speedrun my way to 25 using hard mode in time for tomorrow so I can do 4 directives

Got a shed ton more tonight than that as we ran probably 6/7 runs to completion with 2 wipes but its just amazing the drops we are getting.

Weekends plans are more UG, more heroic FL, and a heroic CS if anyone is up for it? Maybe even a CM DN?

Associate
breakdown of tonights runs, well 3 of them anyway.

4x229 weapons
1x268 gear
1x229 gear

run 2:
*229 weapions x 3
*l32 weapon mod x1
*268 gear x3
*229 gear x3

Run 3
4x268 gear
3x229 weapons

For gear alone this is the best way IMO. Got some epic pieces so going to speedrun my way to 25 using hard mode in time for tomorrow so I can do 4 directives

Got a shed ton more tonight than that as we ran probably 6/7 runs to completion with 2 wipes but its just amazing the drops we are getting.

Weekends plans are more UG, more heroic FL, and a heroic CS if anyone is up for it? Maybe even a CM DN?

Nice drops Gamble, what type of gear sets are you getting?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom