The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
the other 2 methods of getting through, shield through the door and leaping have been fixed I think but I've not seen that method before.

EDIT: I can't get it to work :S

Last edited:
Soldato
seems there are 3 ways then. Spam the shield when the cover deployed (stand in the middle of the cover), deploy the cover whilst facing the door and touching it so the cover deploys through the door, or run through the mission and leave a shield in the doorway then go restart the mission form the start point.

Soldato
seems there are 3 ways then. Spam the shield when the cover deployed (stand in the middle of the cover), deploy the cover whilst facing the door and touching it so the cover deploys through the door, or run through the mission and leave a shield in the doorway then go restart the mission form the start point.

I think I will be trying that latest one, when I get on later. It looks like he has thrown the cover through the door.

Underboss
Tried the last hour to do the <complete mission, place shield and restart mission> the shield disappears no matter what angle or place I put it.

Tried to running into the door ones but no joy either.

Associate
Do PA mission fully,when you finish boss at the end and clear all npc's,door s will be open,go to doors and place EXTENSION COVER (there are few,dont mix-should be EXTENSION,maybe works with others,but i know 100% that EXTENSION works) like this :

23m9efc.jpg

after go outside mission area,press map,choose PA and change difficulty to hard-sart mission,now you can use doors and go inside PA,go to ECHO,activate it (sometimes not working first time),go to computer (security) room,activate it,then finish NPC's,collect loot,rince,repeat :D its 2min work ;) :D

Caporegime
What's a good dark zone level to be at once I hit level 30?

(I'm currently dz 14/level 21 so still got a long way to go)

Dark zone level doesn't effect anything. Its not a level in the sense you think it is.

Its just a gate to stop you buying the best equipment from the dark zone vendors.

Stuff unlocks at different DZ ranks depending upon the item quality. List of what you can buy and what rank you need is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4eon4y/daily_reset_info_413_414/

You can get gear score 131 items @ rank 15 gear score 163 items @ rank 25. So getting to DZ rank 25 by the time you're 30 would let you buy your way into some nice stuff if you keep your DZ credits.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do PA mission fully,when you finish boss at the end and clear all npc's,door s will be open,go to doors and place EXTENSION COVER (there are few,dont mix-should be EXTENSION,maybe works with others,but i know 100% that EXTENSION works) like this :

23m9efc.jpg

after go outside mission area,press map,choose PA and change difficulty to hard-sart mission,now you can use doors and go inside PA,go to ECHO,activate it (sometimes not working first time),go to computer (security) room,activate it,then finish NPC's,collect loot,rince,repeat :D its 2min work ;) :D

I've just done this 3 times and finally got a decent sniper, Classic M1A. But you have to make sure there is enough of the shield sticking outside the door, so you can duck down beside it, then roll or walk in crouched. It works every time.
Once I have placed the shield, run to the starting point, hold "F" and then just click on "G". Rinse and repeat.
Going back on in a minute, if anyone wants to join me. Uplay: Gam35t3r

Getting that glitch on my Vecter, one bullet left and stops firing. Have to move away from cover so as I can reload. Happened a few times today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom