The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Caporegime
Anyone know if there's a way of deleting quest items? I seem to have quite a few from quests long since completed, a load of bard instruments and the SPOILER:

Elder scroll which takes up 20 weight!!

Soldato
So what are people here playing as ? I think I've re-started the game about 3 times after not being really happy with the build I was going for and ended messing perks up :p

This time around though I have gone with a High elf Mage going with Conjuration, Destruction and Restoration. I have to say I really am enjoying this play style. I tend to summon a Atronach, get my ward up and then blast away with frost or flame :D plus I have healing as a backup just in case. Unfortunatly I'm not that high level yet only level 8 :p but I have to say I've been enjoying this more than the melee type chars.

But yea so in love with this game tbh. So much to see do, the books are actually quite interesting to read. So much depth in this game if you explore and put the effort in.

Associate
Gone with 1 hander, shield and heavy armour. Bow for range.
Just got to 100 smithing, made my dragonplate armour. Got azuras star, took the dark version, as you can trap everything in it. Just farming grand souls to get everything enchanted now.

Soldato
Anyone feel like popping a hint as to where to collect a bunch of soul gems from?

kd

Your life will be much easier when you visit the Shrine of Azura - I won't spoil things for you but there's a choice you will have to make when you go there. Go for the person in the inn.

This will solve any soul gem predicaments you may have permanently.

Associate
I've just decked out Lydia with full dragonbone, she can tank every mob i've encountered easily and can kill a few mobs by herself....sometimes I wonder why i'm even there :p

I've also just been into Blackreach, it's a huge awesome looking place.

Associate
just had my first crash to desktop in over 50 hours of play. It happens when I enter Bonechill Passage. Apparently its a common bug and can be remedied if you play this location in windowed mode.

Might be old news but just thought I'd pass it on.

Soldato
69F74FE04445E9DF544509FE8ACC1AD0445BDA54

Finally xD

Enchant and Alchemy to go -.-

Had a couple of CTD's but nothing that's not easily resolvable. Had it on zooming in with bow earlier.

kd

Associate
I've just decked out Lydia with full dragonbone, she can tank every mob i've encountered easily and can kill a few mobs by herself....sometimes I wonder why i'm even there :p

I've also just been into Blackreach, it's a huge awesome looking place.

How do I give/make my companion armour?

Back
Top Bottom