The Emirates FA Cup Final Man City v Man Utd ** Spoilers ** [Saturday 25th May 2024 @ 3pm]

Man of Honour
ro0iWnk.png

Fixtures:
1KdgnSz.png

TV Coverage:

Soldato
I've already told my kids, no minecraft on the big TV from 3:00. They said how long for. Probably 10 minutes lol

The amount of times I've gone to the kitchen to make a coffee muttering "United are already losing" to my wife who clearly doesn't give a single care this season...

Last edited:
Soldato
The amount of times I've gone to the kitchen to make a coffee muttering "United are already losing" to my wife who clearly doesn't give a single care this season...
haha. I literally did that not long ago, cant remember the game but Utd went 1 down within a minute or so. Went in the kitchen to make a coffee and I just said, "whats the ******* point"
e: anyone else think that cup final day drags on until the kick off. Sat at my PC trying to pass the time by speccing up a new PC but have zero idea on what i am doing or looking for. current one is nearly 10 years old, need a new one.

Last edited:
Soldato
Foden is a great player but he's a such a cheating little bitch. 25 years ago Keano would have raked one down the back of his leg by now.

Back
Top Bottom