The ex, identity theft and fraud.

Associate
I have to say I have just read this and I think you have done amazing and it was nice to see as a new member a forum pulling together for a member was just so amazing.

I am glad things are finally looking up for you and I wish you all the best for the future.

Man of Honour
OP
I'll post later about the meeting and the parcel from 5UB, the meeting was lousy and I had to resort to sarcasm so as not to lose my temper.

The children remain with me; that was not an issue, the approach of the two social workers with regards to my oldest son irked me greatly.

Soldato
I'm sorry to hear that mate but that's social workers for you..... I won't say how I feel about the one involved in my case, I'd hate to get banned from the forums for excessive profanity.

Soldato
He got a Man of Honour medal and a bunch of goodies :p

Yeah I picked up on that, nice to see the forum users and OCUK as a community pulling together as well, he doesnt have a choice as a father but to do the best he can, for others to choose to go out of their way and donate stuff to him, thats something else...

Man of Honour
OP
The meeting went fine on the subject of youngest two an my position on where the children live is with me. The the subject of my oldest son came up and things went down hill from there.

There is a panel meeting for my oldest son to be admitted into a new school but it's not while the 5th of March, it was supposed to be mid-January but my sons head of year would not fill in the forms in time for the school transfer panel meeting (the forms were already filled in and she had to simply sign them). The education welfare officer said to me privately it's all political, because the school is an academy. The other thing is that the school I have asked for him to go to have not looked at several reports from the police; social services and the education welfare officer to explain the context of why my son cannot attend his old school. They simply looked at his attendance without taking into consideration the reason it is so low, namely he can’t attend school in a town his mum caused so much trouble.

I had to go into major sarcasm mode so as not totally lose my temper with the social workers. They kept telling me I should send my son back to his old school until the transfer is approved, saying he could call the police if he was getting attacked. I asked how would he do that, just ask the thugs to stop hitting him so he could have a minute and make a phone call. One social worker kept doing that obvious deep breath that people do when they are being annoying so I asked her to stop it.

The other social worker asked me if I could talk to my sons head of house, I told her yes but she's difficult to communicate with and nothing is ever resolved; she said I was being racist because the teacher is French, I said for starters the communication problem is the teachers attitude not her nationality and I am not racist and also French is a nationality not a race. I then told her she needed to get educated and learn something worthwhile, while she had been talking she kept pointing her finger at me so in retort (childish I know) I pointed my finger at her every word I spoke. She told me not to do that; so I did it more, she said that I should not be so condescending towards her, I told her that I did not only talk down to her because I was taller than her. Chloe burst out laughing also the education welfare officer had to keep faking a cough to cover himself laughing.

I just couldn't help myself and got childish; I'd had enough of being talked down to so turned the tables, bearing in mind that the education welfare officer and the police both support my stance on not wanting my son to go back to his old school. Also I have maintained composure though so many meetings listening to lie after lie from the ex and excuses from the social workers.

The case is not closed with social services until after my oldest son is accepted into an alternate school so there is one more meeting schedule for mid-March.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
The parcel from 5UB.

IMAG7603_zpsc23cab13.jpg

VK-, AMD - AMD Radeon 290X Graphics Card.

Gigabyte - Gigabyte Z87-SLI Motherboard! and some Celebrations chocolates.

Corsair - Corsair 16GB of Vengeance Pro DDR3, Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard, Corsair M65 mouse and a Corsair Venegance 1500 v2 headset.

Maundie - 2TB HDD.

Obligatory Haribo's.

5UB will send the other items when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom