The Expanse

Associate
Have any of you lot been watching 'The Expanse' yet?

I've seen the first six episodes so far and can honestly say that it's the best new Sci-Fi show I've seen in a long time. Possibly since Battlestar Galactica. The acting and writing is superb and the effects are simply mind-blowing.

I've not read the books (yet) but am loving the twisty plot too and the fact that it's difficult to tell who the bad guys are as of yet.

Soldato
I was just reading an article on Ars. Yeah some aspects have been changed but the authors are involved so hopefully it's to make a better televised series.

I'm going to go read the books now and come back to this.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You'd be surprised, moderating on here can super strict at times lol.

Small world, lived there from 1993-2009 but it has certainly changed :( (Dave Dove's fish and chip shop gone, Cage closed, a bloody Costa, green grocers gone, post office closed, a big hotel at the race course :eek:). Grinny used to be our local nightlife before venturing to London. Jumping Jacks if I remember and the Base before that. Country life :D:cool:

Soldato
Yeah i used to work in the computer shop there Olicomp. What a cushy job that was.

Yeah I remember The Base nightclub and then Jumpin Jaks. We probably were at the bar at same time once I'm sure given how small this town feels.

Man of Honour
If you're watching it via US sources then you must post in a thread in the US TV shows forum.

If you're watching it via illegal means then you must not post on OcUK about that at all.

The rules are quite clear. Please follow them.

Back
Top Bottom