• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
The thing the Fury-X is it has virtually no fan noise, remove one sound and another becomes apparent.

With my case fans on idle i can hear the annoying noise my PSU fan makes, with the case fans spun up i can't hear it at all.

Man of Honour
OP
Welcome and TROH updated.:)

The Roll of Honour.

30/06/2015, Make Reference, Firefox35, Link
30/06/2015, Make Reference, uksoldierboy, Link
29/06/2015, Make Reference, Sesta, Link
29/06/2015, Make Reference, TheSwede, Link
29/06/2015, Make Reference, whyscotty, Link
26/06/2015, Make Reference, OvEr_KiLL, Link
25/06/2015, Make Reference, Kaapstad, Link
25/06/2015, Make Reference, Boomstick777, Link
25/06/2015, Make Reference, machinebummer, Link
25/06/2015, Make Reference, AMDMatt, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Fury X.

GoMgQTO.jpg

Soldato
While there is a bit of coil buzzing the high pitched sound is from the pump.

The mouse clicks sound just as noisy in that vid as in produce high Db of noise and the camera is closer to the card than the mouse. To me that video makes the noise generated sound much higher than what would be noticed in real world from a Fury x

Otherwise people would be going for silent mouses and non mechanical keyboards if noise really bothers you that much lol

Caporegime
The mouse clicks sound just as noisy in that vid as in produce high Db of noise and the camera is closer to the card than the mouse. To me that video makes the noise generated sound much higher than what would be noticed in real world from a Fury x

Otherwise people would be going for silent mouses and non mechanical keyboards if noise really bothers you that much lol

Maybe but the fact that a lot of reviews have picked up on the sound and called it noticeable and irritating seems to suggest that it can be an annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom