The Good Wife

Soldato
Only recently got into this, but rattled through all the series to date in a couple of months.

Did think that the last series was starting to go downhill at times though. Seem to have been more 'filler' episodes which are pretty forgetful.

Soldato
Hmm, I liked her in ER and thought the show went downhill after her and Cloony left. Might give this a go as I have very little to watch at the moment.

Soldato
Finale of The Good Wife was out last night in the US.

Felt it could have done with being a 2hr finale. Enjoyed it but think some of the other characters didn't really get the send off they deserved.

Soldato
Absolutely loved this series on Netflix. I like how the integrated the hot topics of the current time into the scripts, whether it was political or tech issues.

Found out that there's spin off called 'The Good Fight' with a few of the original characters, which is on Amazon Prime. Second season was made free to prime members just last month, kicks straight into just after Trump got sworn in and someone gets in hot water for a tweet about him being a white supremacist. Quite interesting considering how much that issues has come even more to the forefront still two years down the line.

Back
Top Bottom