The Grand Tour

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Really enjoyed this last one, good special although i wish that they had spent another 10mins airing the town and actually had that drink!

Man of Honour
Really enjoyed this last one, good special although i wish that they had spent another 10mins airing the town and actually had that drink!

Been kind of amusing if they'd had Jeremy and James finally find a pub then Richard sneaked off to get his turn to drive John and crash off camera.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Tried to watch it twice, never made it to the end :o

Not really feeling this special... all seemed a bit samey which was a shame.

Soldato
I enjoyed it, some funny moments.

Although they did say no manual and then noticed May doing something with a thick ringed bound document, looked like a manual :D

Soldato
There was an interesting couple of tweets from Clarkson over the weekend.

His original tweet said - 'I'm glad so many people liked our Mongolia show. But I'm more proud of next week's Grand Tour. I put my heart and soul into writing that one.'

And then in reply to a question about it all being improv and ad-lib - 'Mongolia wasn't written. Next week's is very very different and profoundly sad.'

And then another reply to a comment about him saying similar about the Mongolia special - 'Mongolia was a good special. Next week is something much harder to get right. You'll see.'

I'm very intrigued to see what it's going to be.

Soldato
Its their final episode in a studio/tent, where their families are in attendance. So I'm guessing they'll be doing a 'greatest hits collection' looking back at their time together.

Soldato
I'd be surprised. For one, it's not like they're breaking up and secondly I would think that would be really funny, not profoundly sad? Maybe one of them is leaving? Do we know for sure all 3 are doing next season?

Associate
Episode content;
Think this is the ford one isn't it? Filmed in lincoln... about how the medium sized ford saloon has died after a long number of years and ownership by their parents etc

And I think the emotionalness is because it's the first time they're moving away from being filmed infront of a live audience - don't forget they've been doing this in a studio for what, 18 years?

Back
Top Bottom