• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate

No worries!

My Hybrid should be here in the next 2 hours according to DPD.

Case cleaned ready for it, can't wait!

Glad to see more stock has landed today!

Let us know how you're finding it when you manage to pull yourself away from the fan profiles, games and over all excitement.

Yeah me too!

Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor, GTA V, Mortal Kombat X, Dying Light, Advanced Warfare, Far Cry 4 all sitting there waiting to be played.

It has been a long wait..

Same here except for Shadow of Mordor and Mortal as I've played (They are great!)
I'm going straight on Witcher/Dying Light until Batman is released.

Associate
My Hybrid should be here in the next 2 hours according to DPD.

Case cleaned ready for it, can't wait!

Glad to see more stock has landed today!

I still don't get how less than 4 cards were delivered... i still haven't received any order status update which is rather odd.

Ahh well let me know how it goes mate!

Associate
I still don't get how less than 4 cards were delivered... i still haven't received any order status update which is rather odd.

Ahh well let me know how it goes mate!

Received mine around 10:30 today. I was told most early pre-orders will be delivered today. Ordered mine 4/6

Associate
Received mine around 10:30 today. I was told most early pre-orders will be delivered today. Ordered mine 4/6

You ordered on 4/6 the hybrid and yours is already in transit??? EDIT: ahh you already have yours delivered.

i ordered mine on 1/6 and its still in the warehouse queue?

i hope you're trolling me :/

Associate
How well do these cards handle W3 with hairworks on? Every benchmark I see is with it off, if nothing can run it including premium video cards it seems like an odd "feature"

It's a feature made solely to cripple graphics cards and that's why many avoid it. People wonder why we need 100x more power than what's in a PS4 and side by side there isn't a huge difference. NVIDIA made that feature purposely make GPUs cry for more people to justify upgrading their cards imo.

Associate
You ordered on 4/6 the hybrid and yours is already in transit??? EDIT: ahh you already have yours delivered.

Ordered mine 4/6 and in warehouse queue, not sure what's going on with the queue for the hybrid, you should have yours by now surely?

Associate

Strange. It said that for me yesterday so i'm pretty sure you'll get yours this week :)

Associate
Ordered mine 4/6 and in warehouse queue, not sure what's going on with the queue for the hybrid, you should have yours by now surely?

Order Date: 1 Jun, 15, 3:02 pm

Order Status: In our warehouse queue

EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (06G-P4-1996-KR) £541.66 1 £541.66
DPD Next Day Parcel (Mon-Fri): £9.50
VAT: £110.23
Order Total: £661.39

You would think so right..

I am fine for waiting, but if people ordering at a later date is getting shipped before me then, that will rustle my jimmies haha

Guess time will tell..

Associate
Order Date: 1 Jun, 15, 3:02 pm

Order Status: In our warehouse queue

EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (06G-P4-1996-KR) £541.66 1 £541.66
DPD Next Day Parcel (Mon-Fri): £9.50
VAT: £110.23
Order Total: £661.39

You would think so right..

I am fine for waiting, but if people ordering at a later date is getting shipped before me then, that will rustle my jimmies haha

Guess time will tell..

It would me too.
Have you contacted customer service? It'd be interesting to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom