The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I actually have Demeo and really enjoy it solo but if you guys ever fancy taking a punt on it I would be up for a game together as I think it would be great fun.
My new Fibre install is still in limbo though so the usual crap conneciton applies :D

Soldato
Ok. So shall we leave it then? Unless there's any co-op games ShiWarrior wants to play.

I've got the Quest and PC versions of Arizona Sunshine. I've never played that co-op.

Underboss
ive just completed Pistol Whip Smoke and Thunder. (first time i played smoke and thunder campaign)
im sweating buckets !!!!

i dont have Arizona sunshine, i dont think i got any co-op games in my library im afraid , sorry

Soldato
I dont think ive heard of either of those two

when are you usually on Melmac?

Hi Shi, just answering you here instead of in the other thread.

Not on at any set time these days. I play 15/20 minutes here and there when I get a chance.

However, I will probably be around tomorrow(most of the day and evening) or Friday during the day. If you wanted to do something?

Underboss
fair enough

being as work away from home during the days, evenings are good, we need to try and find one evening when we can get a social meet up again, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from our usual Monday night..

I'm back at work on Monday so i will most likely be around Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom