The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Less sure if I can make it tomorrow, hope to though. Went through and did the puzzles in sweetopia and el Dorado. Also did some practice in el Dorado since it seemed like a level with a lot of potential tricks. Found some fun ones, but it's the sort where if it comes off, you save a shot, but you can waste a few shots trying to pull it off.

Soldato
Less sure if I can make it tomorrow, hope to though. Went through and did the puzzles in sweetopia and el Dorado. Also did some practice in el Dorado since it seemed like a level with a lot of potential tricks. Found some fun ones, but it's the sort where if it comes off, you save a shot, but you can waste a few shots trying to pull it off.
Hopefully you can make it, although if you don't one of us will actually be able to win :D.

Soldato
OP
Hopefully you can make it, although if you don't one of us will actually be able to win :D.
Looks like we might be going for extremely expensive steak a little earlier than usual, so hopefully will be there.

Out of interest, have we mentioned/noticed the rather grim discovery in sweetopia? At least in the hard version.

Underboss
Looks like we might be going for extremely expensive steak a little earlier than usual, so hopefully will be there.

Out of interest, have we mentioned/noticed the rather grim discovery in sweetopia? At least in the hard version.

i don't have that map. but i have played on it a couple times, but im not sure what you mean, but im guessing it involves a pipe for a whole in one ?

Soldato
OP
Found it when searching for the clues. The clue wasn't there, but it's an odd thing to find. Was expecting it to have a clue with it at some point but there wasn't. Just a corpse in the level.

Makes me wonder if there's at least one corpse in every level.

Soldato
Found it when searching for the clues. The clue wasn't there, but it's an odd thing to find. Was expecting it to have a clue with it at some point but there wasn't. Just a corpse in the level.

Makes me wonder if there's at least one corpse in every level.
Is that the one down the bottom of the factory area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom