The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

I'd say the car models you would get better in GT4 on the PS2!

The performance is awful too, I have everything full wack, AA on (not working for some reason :confused:) no bump mapping as far as I can see, it's weird, they put all the money into the movies (one of the actors in the first part was the woman out of Die Hard 4 who fell down the lift shaft) yet they cant even get some half decent graphics, they should at least use the UE3 or something???

lol nfsuc is rubish.. and you can see it's unfinished was racing today with bmw m6 went into photomode zoomed to the driver and there was a girl with a ponny tail... after 10mins cops cought me and as a driver there was a men no girl?

L4D
l4dairport03garage0000cv6.jpg

Just completed Tomb Raider Underworld and have to say I really enjoyed the experience.
Now I need to go back through the game and start searching for any artifacts/treasures that I missed.
Some of the pictures below could possibly be spoilers so beware!

Last edited:
mrk, are the levels really big and wide open sometimes? This is what I am wondering as I'm unsure if I should buy the game yet.

Is that a modded level at the bottom too? I see the spy from TF2.

See if this game is going to get lots more content then I'll buy it also.

The levels are quite wide open in outside areas, you can easily wander off and get raped by zombies if the AI Director wants to be a big **** :D

You can import your sprays and use them on the campaign missions, the TF2 spray is mine :p

mrk, are the levels really big and wide open sometimes? This is what I am wondering as I'm unsure if I should buy the game yet.

Is that a modded level at the bottom too? I see the spy from TF2.

See if this game is going to get lots more content then I'll buy it also.

There are some pretty wide areas yes, usually means a tank is coming!

Unless I'm mistaken it's not a modded level, it's a spray.

Pretty sure it will get more content, but Valve are notoriously slow when it comes to anything really.

Back
Top Bottom