The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Crysis is the pinnacle of PC graphics, that's why it is said.

Mirror's Edge style is like marmite, it certainly doesn't rival Crysis. :|

Thats probably because your either blind or a fan boy.

Either way, Mirrors Edge looks loads better then Crysis.

Blackhawk47, where are you taking them shots? I've played through the game once, but i've never seen places like the ones your showing.

Blackhawk47, where are you taking them shots? I've played through the game once, but i've never seen places like the ones your showing.

Hard to tell if your being sarcastic or not :p

more episode 1

ep1_citadel_030003.jpg

ep1_citadel_030010.jpg

ep1_citadel_030016.jpg

I did not think this was so controversial. Comparing Crysis to Mirror's Edge is like comparing Pac Man to Robo Cop. In everyway its just the opposite :rolleyes:

I must say, ME is impressive to me, both the interiors and exteriors but its clear where it shines :cool:

I am just playing the story through so mainly screenshots taken from random hallways or what have you or puzzles ;)

Not really I didn't even like Crysis that much.

But hey, I'll let you bum your downscaled screenshots, Mirror's Edge doesn't look better than Crysis, it isn't up the technical level.

No wiggle room here, you are wrong, that is all.

Crysis has never looked as nice as everyone likes to talk about. It performs like a 2 legged dog... and really, at 12fps it doesn't matter what the textures look like.

The ONLY time that Crysis has looked even remotely impressive is with the realism mod that guy made early on, that really brought out the jungle scenes with the sunlight penetration and reflection on the leaves.

Hell, in snowdogs post a few pages back you can even see in the overused neckgrab screenshots that it's blatantly the same guy in two totally different locations. they cant even be arsed to use different skins. Either that or it's a hilarious racist quip that all Koreans look the same.

Dude 2 things:

That's warhead and it looks worse than crysis.
That's with shaders at medium, it performs no where near ''12 fps'', in fact you can see the framerate for yourself...

And all Koreans do look the same :D.

Same really, I now quite appreciate Warhead though. A week ago I used to think differently about it but after having past a bit annoying part with aliens and an ugly ice landscape, I now quite like it again, love just blowing up everything, throwing 1 Korean into another, etc... Just really like having a play with the physics in the game and blowing half the world to pieces. It's a good game for ''just messing around''.

Back
Top Bottom