The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

airport.jpg

What game is this?

@durruti. Nice GTA4 shots (I'll skip the tedious moaning about AA :))

@pieplough. No special leftie mouse for me, but I obviously avoid those shaped for the right hand. Currently gone back to using an MS laser mouse 6000 after falling out with an ugly slippy-slidy Razer Lachesis.

How much of that FSX is paid for and what are community made mods? Wouldn't mind giving it a go, used to play one of the earlier games when I was younger and use to love F-117A.

Yeah I know. He was the one who told me about the Sultan RS being hidden ;)

Ah. ;)

I know when I found I was just on a real bender and had just ran off with cops chasing me from every direction, armed with but not limited to a rocket launcher, a shotgun and a baseball bat. I got blown up in the Sultan just after I had hotwired it. Oh well, least I know where to find one now. :o

Such a diverse game. Even a year or so down the line. :cool:

How much of that FSX is paid for and what are community made mods? Wouldn't mind giving it a go, used to play one of the earlier games when I was younger and use to love F-117A.

I presume that question is directed at those specific screenshots, the software used in those shots are:
FSX Accel. Payware
REX Payware
Mods: HDR Plugin, FPS limiter, Formation tool - all freeware utils.
C-130 Hercules - Payware (got mine free ->http://www.justflight.com/newsDetail.asp?newsID=1307)
F-14 Tomcat & Fighter Jets in last pic - Freeware
VFR Real Scenery, Megascenery X Southern California & Mallorca - Payware
FSWC freeware water config utility

Thats about it, there is an ocean of both pay & freeware available for FSX, just gotta search around.

Here is one for you:
F-117A.jpg

Last edited:
Well I just fancied a few minutes of GTA IV - then I witnessed the funniest/most random thing I have ever seen.

Basically the fat hooker walks over to the car (MPV) in front and starts talking to him - and some passenger in his car is just looking at him. After exchanging words with each other I watch the hooker open the drivers side door, throw the guy out and floors it but just as she does the guy gets up, grabs the door, throws the hooker out of the car and starts punching/kicking her up. Then legs it leaving his passenger in the car.

gta77.jpg

And there is me just honking my horn, shouting "USA! USA!". :p

I started ROFL but I do like it the 'living and breathing city' in GTA, its awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom