The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

No why would I? :confused:

So because I don't know the name of a game by screenshot I've been living under a rock? :rolleyes:

There are as yet undiscovered pygmy tribes deep within the Amazon rainforest who would instantly recognise Yaka's screenies as L4D2. :rolleyes: :p

silversurfers may be a little less straightforward to work out if you aren't that well informed and tuned into the PC gaming scene I 'spose.

Quick tip - if you ever get confused again as to what screens are of what game, Right Click the screenshot and check the Image Properties. There can sometimes be a few clues in there. :cool:

Quick tip - if you ever get confused again as to what screens are of what game, Right Click the screenshot and check the Image Properties. There can sometimes be a few clues in there. :cool:

Pro tip.. post the name of the game. This is The High Res Screenshot Thread, not the Guess The Game Thread.

it was preety obvious it is left 4 dead 1 or 2. apart from the odd flight/car sim there has been little need of people needing to type the name of the game, go back to the first posts heck even the old orignal 800x600 screenshot thread on these very forums peeps didnt post names of games.

anyways will try to keep in mind that i'll need to type the name of the game for some peeps

I'm not "Special", nope.

99.9% of folk in this thread since it's inception are clued up enough to work out what screenies are of what game. Even the ones that are not sure what game a screenie refers to simply ask the OP to point it out. Yes, they perhaps should have done it in the first place and posted the name of the game concerned, but what's the massive deal if they don't?.

and I did try right clicking/properties and it didnt work.....looks like they're to lazy to even name their own pictures too.:D

It's not that difficult to work out? :-

2noz20.jpg

It's quite clear that within certain threads, some people require "guiding by the hand" and things labeled and pointed out to them concisely. Everyone else can manage to work things out all by themselves, or politely ask the OP of the screenie "What's that game btw?" if they are not sure.

How uncanny?. :p

Last edited:
i actually first thought that moto gp thing was a mod for grid graphics look similar

as for naming screenshots its only posted about naming your screenshots every pg :D

Exactly, it's my fault and not your fault for not posting names.:rolleyes:

I never post screenies of any game without posting the game title, but at least you might now finally be able to cope with this thread and it's content like the rest of us can manage with. If you have any further difficulty working out what games the screenshots are of, just ask in the thread and I'm pretty confident someone will point you in the right direction. ;)

I never post screenies of any game without posting the game title, but at least you might now finally be able to cope with this thread and it's content like the rest of us can manage with. If you have any further difficulty working out what games the screenshots are of, just ask in the thread and I'm pretty confident someone will point you in the right direction. ;)

It clutters up the thread though. See what it has done. Please more screenshots now. :)

Have you finally finished now?

Back
Top Bottom