The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Caporegime
galc.png

I love gal civ 2 :p

Associate
galc.png

I love gal civ 2 :p

I still haven't played any other game style other than influence...well I did try being a military dictatorship and spread my ships across the galaxy but it kept crashing :(

I haven't won a single game yet. Pirates get me every time...I have my ships all over the maps (bought everything I could) but noooo...

Caporegime
remember pirates can;t invade so if you're going for culture just don't build a fleet, a bunch of psychopathic pirate flying around your planets attacking anything that moves is a good defence :p

Soldato
those arma2 blurry pics looks like you have the post processing on high. i turned that down to low or off.... didnt make the game look any better just blurry... trying to make it "real"?.... maybe.... only if im constantly squinting when i walk around in real life xD

Caporegime
you can also build influence posts ony our planets, or just spend some time saving up money and build a WTF pwned shp and nuke em all :p

weirdly i've only ever seen pirates once and they came from a race that surrendered.

Associate
you can also build influence posts ony our planets, or just spend some time saving up money and build a WTF pwned shp and nuke em all :p

weirdly i've only ever seen pirates once and they came from a race that surrendered.

I've had it almost every game :(
When I played militarily it went okay as my Facemelter and jesus brigade decimated the pirates and every other race that was at war with me.

Will have a play today :D

Back
Top Bottom