***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Associate
The Hunter: Call of the Wild

The lighting in this game is really amazing.

33032108341_a19435269d_b.jpg

32314475714_f42c17b512_b.jpg

Soldato
Nice city!

I just started playing this, loving it so far. I have just gone pretty bankrupt tho
Thanks most of the bigger buildings are mods, just started playing last week. Wasn't too sure on it to start with as it was a little different to the simcity I'm used to but now I'm really enjoying it. I think it's time to start a new city, maybe something a bit smaller.

If you're having trouble with going bankrupt you can just take it slow and make sure that you manage your taxes and district policies. You could also enable the built in unlimited money mod or download the money on demand mod. I have had some fun using these and to me simcity / skylines is more about building an growing a city rather than the challenge of budgeting and disasters etc. I also like using the "no deathcare" mod, deathcare seems out of place to me in skylines as it seems to work differently than any other mechanic.

Associate
Thanks most of the bigger buildings are mods, just started playing last week. Wasn't too sure on it to start with as it was a little different to the simcity I'm used to but now I'm really enjoying it. I think it's time to start a new city, maybe something a bit smaller.

If you're having trouble with going bankrupt you can just take it slow and make sure that you manage your taxes and district policies. You could also enable the built in unlimited money mod or download the money on demand mod. I have had some fun using these and to me simcity / skylines is more about building an growing a city rather than the challenge of budgeting and disasters etc. I also like using the "no deathcare" mod, deathcare seems out of place to me in skylines as it seems to work differently than any other mechanic.

I've also heard others say things about the deathcare.

I *am* starting small, i think its the cost of roads thats making it hard to start. I made a medium city with unlimited money & it felt like a different experience, I really want to build one from scratch no cheats. Its the kind of thing I can turn on for half and hour at a time and play for years

It's Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

yeah. usually i'm not one for film grain/painterly post processing but recently game art has levelled up, this is a good example

Caporegime
56ALJZq.png

QCARNVe.png

AKBpXzw.png

zKRrzZz.png

Quite like deus ex MKD graphics, not exactly the best textures but the art style, design of the game world + lighting etc. is quite nice:

CnHa1eb.png

arF45qA.png

wAn8Rg0.png

94GLJO8.png

JJp8m48.png

XGBBMKP.png

OcIwyvB.png

szkp1zQ.png

SAHlPvW.png

nuQ44SO.png

DKdpCYc.png

Unfortunately no way to get rid of the jaggies either as MSAA kills the performance and as per usual, all the sweetfx configs are made by people that don't have good/somewhat calibrated monitors :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Turned off lens flare, bloom for deus ex, much better now, no idea why developers add/overdo effects like this along with chromatic aberration and motion blur.... Also turned sharpness off and it is a bit nicer overall (first 2 screenshots with it off) but a bit too blurry for my liking so I've turned it back on again, it's a shame they don't offer a % slider like most other games...

cB3tJoX.png

iBc9SBr.png

GBcgluW.png

The division, easily still the best looking game "overall":

7C2sIDh.png

XfDog2q.png

Soldato
56ALJZq.png

QCARNVe.png

AKBpXzw.png

zKRrzZz.png

Quite like deus ex MKD graphics, not exactly the best textures but the art style, design of the game world + lighting etc. is quite nice:

CnHa1eb.png

arF45qA.png

wAn8Rg0.png

94GLJO8.png

JJp8m48.png

XGBBMKP.png

OcIwyvB.png

szkp1zQ.png

SAHlPvW.png

nuQ44SO.png

DKdpCYc.png

Unfortunately no way to get rid of the jaggies either as MSAA kills the performance and as per usual, all the sweetfx configs are made by people that don't have good/somewhat calibrated monitors :p
What game is the top screens from ?

Back
Top Bottom