***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
ah, so if you tag them then you can always see them? still a bit consoleitis, but its pretty cheap enough now to give it a go
You can edit all the hud settings and have what you want on there , tbh when your in motion and playing I find I quickly forget about all the hud icons as it's a gorgeous and atmospheric game , well worth £6.99 anyway !

Associate
Mining asteroids in Elite Dangerous.
uc

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rage

Another game that ran like **** and was plagued with issues on release day for PC but it runs very well years later (with a couple of extra manual fixes thrown in to help with the texture pop in etc.), the only/best way to do PC gaming now.... :p :o :D

ePk0ztq.png

7Wnge5H.png

pRYq3Ij.png

BGZkoLF.png

cZg5Pys.jpg

pgUAHHS.png

KLzYyro.png

mo6e4qz.png

mOG8zVv.png

adWGlbF.png

TyFLc3L.png

And some eye candy :p :D

BOpNWjM.png

GOILGJm.png

FRpMplr.png

Soldato
I thoroughly enjoyed RAGE though only actually completed it last year.
Once, some of the fixes had been applied to the texture pop in and quality I think it looked fine though close u some of the texture leave something to be desired.

Still it played fine, the story was ok, the setting very interesting and it got quite hard later on in the game.

Soldato
Mad Max is very similar to RAGE but blows it away and is very cheap on PC nowadays and looks stunning in 4K especially!

Caporegime
Yeah it is a bit dated looking in some areas but some parts still look pretty damn good. I'm mainly playing it for the setting, reminds me very much of borderlands meets mad max with a bit of fallout.

Caporegime
Rage

Another game that ran like **** and was plagued with issues on release day for PC but it runs very well years later (with a couple of extra manual fixes thrown in to help with the texture pop in etc.), the only/best way to do PC gaming now.... :p :o :D
ePk0ztq.png

7Wnge5H.png

pRYq3Ij.png

BGZkoLF.png

cZg5Pys.jpg

pgUAHHS.png

KLzYyro.png

mo6e4qz.png

mOG8zVv.png

adWGlbF.png

TyFLc3L.png

And some eye candy :p :D

BOpNWjM.png

GOILGJm.png

FRpMplr.png

Currently going through this now, and loving, it, really is a cracking game, what part are the last 5 shots from though ?, as i havn't come across that yet, still in Wellspring, although just about to leave with Cpt Marshall, once ive done a few more races.

Caporegime
Best Game Ever This One ;) ;)

34436719770_7e6885055d_h.jpg

34013172893_7b36c4482f_h.jpg

34823157965_8b84417c5e_h.jpg

34783033686_0d0a0cccf8_h.jpg

34823162925_b27ebfae15_h.jpg

33979826854_a249937745_h.jpg

34783041466_fdd3df23bc_h.jpg

GpA7moJ.gif

;) :p

Currently going through this now, and loving, it, really is a cracking game, what part are the last 5 shots from though ?, as i havn't come across that yet, still in Wellspring, although just about to leave with Cpt Marshall, once ive done a few more races.

The mission/area after you have killed the bandits for the guy with the green sunglasses, somewhere within the first 20 mins of the game and after that area is completed, you have to go to some factory to steal the scorcher's plans.

Caporegime
The mission/area after you have killed the bandits for the guy with the green sunglasses, somewhere within the first 20 mins of the game and after that area is completed, you have to go to some factory to steal the scorcher's plans.

Ive definitely not seen that lass or that cave area (or i just can't remember, as ive played about 20hrs now :p)

I done a few missions for him with the sunglasses (Hagar) at the start, before moving onto Wellspring (where he told me to go), so i'll go back and see if hes got anything else, before i leave there with Marshall.

EDIT: just had a quick go, and got told by someone, that Hagar be back in a couple of days, so i went for a scout about, and found some guy called Steiger near the start, who kept telling me not go down this sewer, so im going to go down later, when i have a proper play :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ive definitely not seen that lass or that cave area (or i just can't remember, as ive played about 20hrs now :p)

I done a few missions for him with the sunglasses (Hagar) at the start, before moving onto Wellspring (where he told me to go), so i'll go back and see if hes got anything else, before i leave there with Marshall.

It would be hard to forget her! :p

EDIT:

The entrance to that cave is beside the vehicle/garage (cliff/wall side), where you first get the quad bike/atv.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah, thats the door thats boarded up on mine, im not sure if ive got the DLCs, i just bought the game for about a fiver when it was on sale ages ago, i did read the Sewer one was a DLC though, and it looks like i do have that one, as i can go down the sewer where that Steiger is, as he tells me not to go down, unless ive got plenty of firepower, but i have had a quick look down it, just to have a quick look, before i have a proper play later.

EDIT: Just had a look on the store, and i havn't got that Scorchers one, as only one it comes up with of the DLC i can buy, so im going too :p

Thanks Nexus.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah, thats the door thats boarded up on mine, im not sure if ive got the DLCs, i just bought the game for about a fiver when it was on sale ages ago, i did read the Sewer one was a DLC though, and it looks like i do have that one, as i can go down the sewer where that Steiger is, as he tells me not to go down, unless ive got plenty of firepower, but i have had a quick look down it, just to have a quick look, before i have a proper play later.

EDIT: Just had a look on the store, and i havn't got that Scorchers one, as only one it comes up with of the DLC i can buy, so im going too :p

Looks like it is the scorcher dlc then :p

It's only a few quid on key sites. Don't think I've completed all of those parts yet, I did get that nice nail gun that the girl is holding though, it can be converted into 3 types:

- automatic nail fire
- 1 big bolt fire that one shots most things and can pin them to the wall
- a pulse type of blast, which explodes bad guys without any type of explosion, looks pretty cool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom