***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Associate
TombRaider_2018-08-18_06-19-58.bmp.png

Soldato
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Still quite a good looking game. I think of it as one of the last "old games"; no complex lighting and lots of right angles (building are just giant squares - eg the bookcases a few screenshots down) but has high quality characters and textures. Compare it to something like COD2, a year later.

YELXVHo.png
dOphKoi.png
dfFZOyM.png
K0HNTwj.png
wi16tbJ.png
z1U1pj1.png

motion blur, what's that, never heard of it!? Said no one at Remedy ever.

X6pykkt.png

Soldato
Massively different games. I found LoK series (of which I’m including Soul Reaver) to have a much better story line.

Splinter Cell, especially the first few, were really good games. Especially if you like stealth.

Play them both and swop when you get bored would be my advice.

M.

Associate
Loving those Hunter Call Of The Wild screenshots. Can anyone let me know how to get the screenshots to appear larger in the thread - I put mine in IMG tags and regardless of the resolution of the actual image, they appear the same in the thread. Thanks!

Soldato
Loving those Hunter Call Of The Wild screenshots. Can anyone let me know how to get the screenshots to appear larger in the thread - I put mine in IMG tags and regardless of the resolution of the actual image, they appear the same in the thread. Thanks!

The forum automatically resizes to fit your display res. Clicking on the image posted brings up the higher-res version. It’s so that the thread size doesn’t get messed up by massive shots.

Back
Top Bottom