***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
While I appreciate that they make a game look a lot better than it is, I do wish people would stop downsizing their images, mainly for the reason that several in this thread are quite a few pixels short of 720p, and this is the high res screenshot thread isn't it? Not the thumbnail thread. :o

Caporegime
COP + 2.1 beta for Misery 2. I'm trying out the recon class this time.

2nixnye.jpg

33y45mr.jpg

29cuhxf.jpg

2a7adlj.jpg

2urngk1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Never know why people like it blurry last time I looked over a vast landscape with my eyes it didn't look blurry but maybe that just my tastes :)

Well that's it. Your eyes do this, you just don't see it as blur. But then your eyes see in 3D (because you have two, each seeing the same thing from a different perspective) whereas a PC screen is 2D so blur is really all one can do to achieve a 'focus' effect like your eyes. Watch a 3D film without your glasses on - look at the distant out of focus objects. They're blurred. This blurred ENB DOF effect might not be dead realistic but it looks great and improves the graphics vastly in game IMO. Besides, it always looks more exaggerated in still images, especially when I purposely set the two characters as the subject of the screen shot ;)

Just looking out of my window, if I focus on the window frame, the houses opposite go out of focus and sort of blur. This is all the ENB DOF tries to emmulate.

Caporegime
COP + Misery 2.1 beta (much better since this update - though I haven't got to Yanov yet).

Some or most of these might not have any AA; it seems that even morphological AA lowers the fps too much. Without it, the game feels much more fluid.

2dtnmtg.jpg

14cemiq.jpg

ofy7bd.jpg

v5vpmx.jpg

2u4hvz9.jpg

A few more : some with no AA and others without. I can use it now SSAO is disabled; my frame rate went to crap once I reached Yanov. Such a shame most of the work is done on one cpu core.

104jbbt.jpg

28krhv7.jpg

24106mh.jpg

2h65xyd.jpg

2r55ixd.jpg

2ylmg3k.jpg

mj67vo.jpg

2u93jtk.jpg

2s66lgx.jpg

20a447r.jpg

91cqae.jpg

5nvwqs.jpg